test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time to increase fleet storage?

For 5 years the maximum number of repositories in the fleet bank hasn't changed. Any chance we can be allowed to buy more than 8 some time in the near future?
---
"-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS

Comments

• captainchaos66captainchaos66 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    ^^^^^ that!
    Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
    Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
    The Devils Henchman
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    Yes, would be nice, along with a seperate normal inventory section, for the bagillion kit modules we keep getting as well!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    And a pet-nventory​​
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    S i g n e d !!!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    guljarol wrote: »
    And a pet-nventory​​

Yes! Pet Storage!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)