test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armada Fleet Projects Not Showing

zeatrexzeatrex Member Posts: 212 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Fleet System and Holdings
As the title implies, the fleet projects in the ARMADA system is not showing for me. Every single fleet in my armada, even my fleet, doesn't show the projects they have set in their holding tab. I know all these fleets have holding projects slotted, but the HOLDINGS tab is totally empty with nothing there. This this a bug or something because it has been this way for a week now.
¬¬"

Along with that, I would like to add that none of the fleets within my Armada are getting any discounts at all, everything is at 0.00%... Wonder what's up with that as well.

Comments

• zeatrexzeatrex Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    westmetals wrote: »
    It has not been like that for a week now. There was a bug (though not the one you are describing) with the armada screen. In trying to fix that bug with today's patch, the devs instead broke the holdings tab completely and it is now showing completely blank for everyone.
    It has been a week, because I been looking at this blank screen in this section of the armada menu for 5 freaking days counting today.
  • zeatrexzeatrex Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    westmetals wrote: »
    Then you've been having a different bug than everyone else.
    I think I clearly mentioned my issue:
    zeatrex wrote: »
    As the title implies, the fleet projects in the ARMADA system is not showing for me. Every single fleet in my armada, even my fleet, doesn't show the projects they have set in their holding tab.
    =P