test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gambling Device Lobi Store

ragman1976ragman1976 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hi,

I can´t find the gambling device at the lobi store. In the category devices there is no device listed at all?
Is this a bug?

Greets

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Devices Tab is bugged. I believe they are fixing it with this week's patch.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    ragman1976ragman1976 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    by the way; how many lobis does the gambling device cost?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    30. All my characters have it.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Best value item in the game imo.
    You can always buy one on the exchange for like 3-5 mil ec.
    Very affordable for a great piece of equipment.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    No character should be without it, even if you aren't out to do top damage on the ground, it's a notable increase of damage potential for anyone! I just wish it stacked with tribbles, cause it pretty much makes tribbles in this game meaningless considering how puny their bonuses are compared to this device, it's essentially the ultimate artificial tribble to end all purpose of actual tribbles.
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I tend to prefer a rare tribble because of the "gambling" part. lose and you gotta re roll till you "win" its enough of an annoyance I don't use it a lot.

The "antiproton carrier wave" consumable from the omega rep shop provides a nice alternate option.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    lowy1lowy1 Member Posts: 964 Arc User
    I have on e on my Science CPT and the roll can be a pain. I use the IDIC on my Engineer and Tac and use either the Triolc or Neilsen on my Away Team. Triolic is great for Medics and Tanks and Neilsen is used on my DPS. Also, if you have a Klink BoFF you need either a Photonic Tribble or the Gambling Device because theywon't use any other lol.
    HzLLhLB.gif

• Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    No character should be without it, even if you aren't out to do top damage on the ground, it's a notable increase of damage potential for anyone! I just wish it stacked with tribbles, cause it pretty much makes tribbles in this game meaningless considering how puny their bonuses are compared to this device, it's essentially the ultimate artificial tribble to end all purpose of actual tribbles.

It can work with the IDIC tribble, so long as someone else uses the tribble, like a teammate or boff!

tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    gradii wrote: »
    I tend to prefer a rare tribble because of the "gambling" part. lose and you gotta re roll till you "win" its enough of an annoyance I don't use it a lot.

What is the cool down on a reroll 30 seconds? I believe that when you win it will last 60 minutes, if you lose it's for 60 seconds. You never need to go into combat not winning. Annoyance, I think not.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    gradii wrote: »

What is the cool down on a reroll 30 seconds? I believe that when you win it will last 60 minutes, if you lose it's for 60 seconds. You never need to go into combat not winning. Annoyance, I think not.

Annoyance is very subjective. I'm happy to hear it doesn't bother you.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    I apologize, I knew after I said that I would offend you. I should have said 'Annoyance, indeed' and let it be less judgemental.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns