test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

kobali boff

carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
i just did the dudt to dust mission and when i talked to the kobali boff i got the message , you can only have one of unique item, and no i dont have a kobali boff (yet) and no boff thats listed as unique so what is wrong since i cant find info about the boff being timelimited like the kobali uniform, anyone has any idea please let me know
Post edited by carter60 on

Comments

• Options
    mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited May 2015
    Piggyback on this thread to ask:

Is the Kobali character-bound? Or can I transfer it (not commissioned, of course) to another toon?
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mhall85 wrote: »

Is the Kobali character-bound? Or can I transfer it (not commissioned, of course) to another toon?
    Pretty sure it is bound to character. I don't have a boxed one to check, though...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mhall85 wrote: »

on all the toons I have it the boff went straight to the canidates list so I think it commissions automatically
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    on all the toons I have it the boff went straight to the canidates list so I think it commissions automatically

Not if your roster is full.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bergins wrote: »
    Not if your roster is full.

even when my roster was full, the boff went to my candidate list
  • Options
    mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited May 2015
    even when my roster was full, the boff went to my candidate list

Commissioned = on your BOFF roster. If they're in your candidate list, they are NOT commissioned.
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bergins wrote: »
    Pretty sure it is bound to character. I don't have a boxed one to check, though...

It definitely is. All training manuals it produces are bound too.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Hey, quick question:

I accidently dismissed this boff on one of my toons, when I tried to reclaim I got the message 'cannot have more than one unique item'...

Any word on if this boff can be reclaimed if dismissed?
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There's nothing special about the boff except for being a living dead girl. You can always buy a Command training manual off the exchange and train another boff.
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There's nothing special about the boff except for being a living dead girl. You can always buy a Command training manual off the exchange and train another boff.

She's a decent ground BOff. Her Kobali specific trait is pretty decent.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    nyasayanyasaya Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You can only have one of unique item
    STO is lying! For i have 2 undead lasses! :eek:
    LEmWhkGA.gif
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    nyasaya wrote: »
    STO is lying! For i have 2 undead lasses! :eek:

What happened was that they forgot to make it unique when it came out and some of us got multiples at the time. I have 3. But they are unique NOW.
  • Options
    carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    no my candidates list is empty and i dont have another unique boff or another kobali boff
  • Options
    takegurutakeguru Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You're better off without the Kobali, trust me

They're just as bad as the Elachi, they just use dead things instead of live ones
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    takeguru wrote: »
    You're better off without the Kobali, trust me

They're just as bad as the Elachi, they just use dead things instead of live ones

They are the ultimate recyclists. Instead of recycling inanimate objects like most environmentally-conscious species, they recycle bodies as well. At least, their form of recycling is better than the recycling process that Soylent Corporation uses.