test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How many weeks until I can turn BNPs into Dilithium?

battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Romulan Discussion
I have reported numerous time that my KDF-Romulan has no mission to turn BNPs in Dilithium. It has been like this since before the new faster and bulk turn-ins were put into the game. This is my second KDF-Romulan and the second one who has it happen.

I filed bug reports and they do not show up in my ticket history I am assuming because I can't find them to give you ticket numbers. This has been going on for months. I do realize that I am KDF, Romulan, and Science so the absolute lowest of lows in this game but can I at least make dilithium to feed to my over-loved Fed alt from these things?
Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
Post edited by battykoda0 on

Comments

• Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It used to be you had to complete a elite to unlock it I found out...pre DR...so I assume you probably need to run advanced now to unlock it?
  • Options
    timelord79timelord79 Member Posts: 1,852 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lianthelia wrote: »
    It used to be you had to complete a elite to unlock it I found out...pre DR...so I assume you probably need to run advanced now to unlock it?

Yes. This.
    11750640_1051211588222593_450219911807924697_n.jpg
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    timelord79 wrote: »
    Yes. This.

Nope not that, my delta has no problems turning bnps into dilithium, only ran normal stfs and defari invasions.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    you need to do one turn adv or elite stfs borg i use khitomer ground
  • Options
    battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for all the info! I think I would fare better on ground than in space. I don't have an adequate science ship. LOL It's for a level 40. I have ground gear covered though!
    Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
  • Options
    protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    battykoda0 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the info! I think I would fare better on ground than in space. I don't have an adequate science ship. LOL It's for a level 40. I have ground gear covered though!

If you're level 40, you won't have the option. Reputation projects open at level 50.
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    protogoth wrote: »
    If you're level 40, you won't have the option. Reputation projects open at level 50.
    I think the OP meant their ship is a lvl 40 ship - didn't mention the character's actual level.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax