test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

For CoH lovers

steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
edited May 2015 in Ten Forward
I know there are a lot of former City of Heroes players on STO, who still miss the game. So, a bit of a boost for you: Missing Worlds Media in the last month posted a progress video and report. Slowly but surely City of Titans is taking shape.
Post edited by steamwright on

Comments

• Options
    moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I really hope that placeholder model is the Largest size for heroes and not the average. Makes the streets and world disproportionate.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    And when it comes out, people will complain that it is not close enough to City of Heroes.
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    starkaos wrote: »
    And when it comes out, people will complain that it is not close enough to City of Heroes.

If. If it comes out.
  • Options
    steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited May 2015
    If. If it comes out.

That really seems to be the challenge. From what I gather, they don't have the manpower of a full studio, so this will likely take a long time to finish. By the time it is done, will it even be viable to players of that date? I cheer the effort, though, and hope that it will indeed be something we former CoH players will love.