test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Plethora of Issues

battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
1. Power tray goes black and no powers are usable.
2. Multiple clicks needed to get a power to fire.
3. A power will "fire" but not fire and instead do a 2 second cooldown and repeat 1 and 2 above until you can get it to fire.
4. Missions with timing where the latency exceeds the timing needed.
5. After using slipstream, the ship will not stop. It will not go in reverse. I just keeps on going. Forever.
6. Some ground boffs refuse to remember their powers. They must be reset each time.
7. Rarely, but some bridge officers too. This is fixed by reloading.
8. I already mentioned the sluggish gameplay due to latency but will mention it again.
9. Delta flight. I killed the patrol. It says to kill it still (no dialog to beam onto Paris' ship). I have to exit. When I do, I have to start completely over again.
Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
Post edited by battykoda0 on

Comments

• februarefebruare Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Have noticed today when, I created a Delta, that on two occassions now the quest has not updated and I was unable to complete.

First was when I killed the Borg One and minions to rescue the colonist before I even got to the Earth Spacestation. Borg One and parties dead, I'm still told I have to kill them. Stuck dead in the water.
    Logged and loaded a few times before it reset me. Was finally able to finish after full repeat and the game registering the deaths or whatever.

Second time, again pathetic, I "Secured the Abbey" and was again dead ended due to being told to "Secure the Abbey". From what??? I already killed the Klingons when I "Secured the Abbey" and there is nothing more to "Secure".

So from start I was able to kill some Klingons, but not able to finish the Borg part without issues of registering completed parts. I was then able to complete Azure Blue without incident, but again was plagued by acomplishments not registering and being unable to continue with Diplomatic Order. Two out of three is horrid.

Two major issues and barely even "started". Not a way to say "Hey! Aren't we a game you want to play?" Not like this.

Not even getting into the "normal" issues.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    - Shon's blablabla during the tau dewa patrols which follows you everywhere. a very very old bug
    - missing objects in the tailor: odyssey badge for the females, odyssey excursion boots
    - unable to put long pants to kdf-roms males
    - hairs linked to the romulan scarf -> kdf-roms