test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Dust to Dust" episode crashes the game when repeated

schloopdooschloopdoo Member Posts: 373 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm currently in the process of trying to secure three pieces of the Kobali Regenerative Circuitry set for my Delta Recruit character, a KDF-aligned Reman, by repeating the "Dust to Dust" episode. The first play-through of the episode went without a hitch. On attempting to replay the mission to collect the rest of the set, however, the game client crashes when I attempt to beam to the surface of Kobali Prime. I've made three attempts so far, and the game client has crashed three times, as soon as I've selected my Away Team officers. They're the same Away Team I've used since level 50, no changes, no new Boff abilities, no wierd gear.
Post edited by schloopdoo on

Comments

• ensignthrowawayensignthrowaway Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm experiencing this issue both with a character who already completed the mission once, and another who only just hit 60. (I believe the crash issue is associated with the most recent patch, based on the timing.)

In both cases, I can usually get as far as the planet, and typically crash during the first confrontation with the Vaadwaur, when helping the Gorn. However, sometimes I crash just entering the system.