test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Playable Caitian, Q, Feline Instints Trait?

captainkroncaptainkron Member Posts: 123 Arc User
Just started playing Caitian toons with release of DR. I noticed that my BO Caitians had listed as trait Feline Instincts and Pounce. I see the Pounce listed as option on playable character, but did not see Feline Instints listed in selections. I did see Species details that had those stats. So, Q, that trait is built in, but we have no "Tiger walking on ledge" icon to look at right? :( I guess a tenth trait that is built in huh? Cats kick @rse in gound combat like you guys were stating. specked them in ground went engineering and got tox trait from Surface Tension for BH. Any other tips and tricks to max these beast?
CibJ7qu.jpg?1
Post edited by captainkron on

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Feline traits is a species-specific trait and is a built in passive. It is built into the character and not part of the trait list. It is what allows such high jumps and high dodge values on cats.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    demonicaestheticdemonicaesthetic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just started playing Caitian toons with release of DR. I noticed that my BO Caitians had listed as trait Feline Instincts and Pounce. I see the Pounce listed as option on playable character, but did not see Feline Instints listed in selections. I did see Species details that had those stats. So, Q, that trait is built in, but we have no "Tiger walking on ledge" icon to look at right? :( I guess a tenth trait that is built in huh? Cats kick @rse in gound combat like you guys were stating. specked them in ground went engineering and got tox trait from Surface Tension for BH. Any other tips and tricks to max these beast?

Traits like covert can help, as can some of the rep tier traits.

Use that catlike agility at dodging incoming fire to get in close and flank enemies, make the most of expose/exploit attacks.
    <center><font size="+5"><b>Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day...
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...</b></size></center>