test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

People in the Floor in New CutScenes

grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Graphical and Sound Issues
I can post screenies if need be. But during the cutscenes for the new episodes, most everyone in the scene is in the floor. They stick out above the waist. This effects both the NPCs and my character
[SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by grnlbrtnfrnt on

Comments

• agentdunnagentdunn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having this too, the first cutscene has no desk, admiral quinn doesnt have legs and everyone is sunk into the floor while standing next to people who arent so the stairs are not an issue. Heres hoping this patch fixes those
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    You two are late to the party. Already being addressed in the official bug thread.
    lucho80 wrote: »
    For Taco, with love. Cutscene bug.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1435441

Also, do the Iconians actually blow up the planet, or is there more than one in the system. Because after the explosion cutscene, the planet was still there which was pretty funny.
    Hey All,

Thanks for the feedback. We have fixes for these issues (double music, people in floor during cutscene, shaky camera during cutscene) incoming.

For the planet at Lae'nas, the Iconians don't destroy the whole planet, just the part with the archive. We have a scorched area on the planet also incoming.

Really appreciate your feedback and apologies that these things weren't addressed before launch.

Thanks,

Jaddua Ross
    Content Designer
  • whycrypticwhycryptic Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone else still getting the double soundtrack issue at the beginning of Blood of Ancients? And I do mean after the patch on 4/23.