test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

1131415161719»

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 763 Arc User
    mmorine wrote: »
    I might as well post it here, as this does count as a bit of a strange " Lost Item Bug ". On Feburary 21st, the very first day of the Pahvo Dissention TFO, I was playing my Jem'Hadar ( Acla'Dius on the Holodeck ) and, while waiting for the TFO to start ( Was taking longer than usual ) I decided to switch starships to check what i had equipped, no sooner had the ship did a warp out animation than the loading screen for the Pahvo tfo showed up, so... i thought nothing of it, did the TFO like i would do for most, and then beamed back up, however.... when i did that, i noticed two things very, very wrong..... 1. all items that were equipped on the ship i had last were missing and 2. the ship had somehow changed to become a different one, not visually, but in name and setup ( Gagarin Miracle Worker battlecruiser, to Jem'Hadar Vanguard Carrier ), I had sent a ticket in and got some items back, while i was put off for a couple months, as i couldn't get everything back, i recently decided to regrind those items that still remained missing. However..... that is when I found out about a second part of this bug, i cannot claim those items from missions, as it says i still have them, even tho they are not in account, in bank, or any other inventory area. I decommissioned the Gagarin-turned carrier, which i had hoped would fix the issue, but it has not. I don't mind having to regrind the items, but when I cannot even do that....

Due to this being a specific bug, please create a thread in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports forum instead of putting it in the items lost bug list. You are not the only one who has experienced this bug, another STO player reported it on Reddit. Submit it to support and they will get back to you on it just give them the same information in the post as well as create a new forum post for it. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • joarth72joarth72 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    well myside was i was told by the game masters (support team) and they send me the link to here , .
  • mythmakrmythmakr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I was trying to use EC to purchase something from the exchange yesterday morning. I withdrew EC (roughly 133 million EC at that time) to my character I was playing. After seeing a 15 million EC max, I went to the C-store and purchased the EC limit increase for 500 zen. I then went back to account bank to withdraw the remaining funds (roughly 120 million EC), and it took it from my account bank, but my character still showed 15 million EC total. I logged out of the character, and the game, and logged back in. The EC is still missing.

Please help
  • enterprise1701#6815 enterprise1701 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have lost nearly 40000 ec, also there are a lot of new gaps in my inventory as well as items disappearing from ship.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 2,247 Arc User
    edited June 4
    I just lost my section 31 vanity shield after mistakenly discarding a ship I was trying it on. :disappointed:

Please I want this item back, I never normally make this mistake and when an actual item of mine was lost a few years ago via a bug I never got it back even after sending a ticket.
    Post edited by avoozuul on