test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'Free Satellite Coverage For All' spawn time is ridiculously long

gbw2318gbw2318 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
Seriously. Just outside Installation 18 on Nimbus III the spawn time for the Tal Shiar soldiers is just too long. The Orion Syndicate hostage takers outside Paradise City are fairly regular, but all the others are a bit too long between spawn times. But out of all of them, those Tal Shiar stand out for taking over an hour to respawn for those seeking the 'Free Satellite Coverage For All' accolade.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is what happens when I don't look at a list of accolades. I honestly didn't even know that accolade existed until a couple days ago when I was running a delta recruit through Nimbus III and just happened upon it. :D

But I do have to agree that it does seem to be a bit long. I've been able to have the events for the other accolades trigger almost every time I've run through there.
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I have a screwy suggestion, I realize this is an old thread but after wasting 4 hours yesterday waiting for the tal'shiar to show up i went google searching. I discovered there is a secret that appears to work.

KILL 2 GROUPS OF GRABBOIDS (WORMS) AND OUT COME THE TAL'SHIAR!

yes this did work for me. dont know why but it did.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    try killing the worms... you just sitting there waiting does jack.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Yup, like a lot of the stuff on Nimbus, killing things makes the bosses spawn. 100 scorpions and get the Giant one to spawn. 100 guards in the prison, the Warden spawns. 100 NPC's up near the entrance to Hassan's club, the Orion Taskmaster Spawns. 100 Gorn in the canyon, the Gorn Boss spawns. And yeah, 100 worms and the Tal Shiar mobs spawn.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.