test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server went down again???

gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
As the tittle says??... Startrek Offline?
The forces of darkness are upon us!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Don't know what you are whining about. I've been online playing for several hours, and I'm still online now.

I was like that last night when the issues were reported etc I was still online :-/
    JtaDmwW.png
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    well, it was just a temporal problem, most of my friends where dropped, and we received a timeout for logon... thou internet was fine, must been a hicupp??
  • dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I keep timing out. The few minutes I was in game was laggy as hell. As of now I'm stuck on connecting. Been trying to play this game the past 20 minutes without any luck.
  • doubleohninedoubleohnine Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Launcher barely got itself up. Then just hung on trying to patch whatever update was in the pipeline. And I just played fine yesterday.
    STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
    Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Crusader
  • dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Got kicked when entering CE. Ten minutes later I finally get back in, and now I have an AFK penalty. I mean, come on...

Edit: Ok, got back in on another character flew towards the CE and in 2 seconds I jumped clear across the map right next to it and get killed. I can take a hint Cryptic. You don't want me playing today. Fine.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So i was right!!!.... anyway, its kind of unstable right now... im not doing any STF, so no biggie... lets hope it sorts itself out :)