test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lifetime rewards bugged on delta recruit?

crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm a lifer, and have created other toons since posting for the lifetime subscription, and once i would reach a point in the game, i would receive all the veteran rewards all at once...

I just reached level 30 today on my delta recruit and i have not yet received the vet rewards...

Anyone else having this issue?
CM
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
Post edited by crm14916 on

Comments

• primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    They should unlock at Level 5.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes, and they've unlocked on other toons I've created... There's usually some spastic attack of rewards notices when I hit level five, but there wasn't with my delta recruit, and the android boff isn't available to me...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • kimera626kimera626 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I too have a Delta toon leveled up to 38 and still no veteran rewards, what gives!
  • reenusakaireenusakai Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Any info on this having issues also, and support is less than helpful with cut and paste replies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm a lifer, too and my delta toon is 50, had no issue with vet rewards.
  • reenusakaireenusakai Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Actually.... I figured it out. Have to complete all the Rank up mission from admiral Quinn. Was holding on to the missions because they did me no good. Until now it seems.