test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Blood of the Empire" mission uncompletable past the 'Leading the Way' segment

toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I took my Delta Recruit Ferasan engineer to Blood of the Empire. I've gotten to the ground part of the mission where I fend off Fek'Ihri ground invasion of Qo'nos. That segment is called 'Leading the Way'.

After defeating fek'Ihri in several locations, I am tasked with helping to defend Chancellor J'mpok in the headquarters. But it's impossible to get there.
The objective appears over an area that was cleared of Fek'ihri beforehand, but there's no way of getting from there to J'mpok. See picture: http://postimg.org/image/mwrqq86dv/
After collecting all RnD mats on the map, the scan arrow should point to the next objective, but it points below the floor in the area highlighted on the minimap. I've actually gotten under the ramp in that area, but still didn't find any way of continuing the mission.

I've also tried to beaming up and replaying that part of the mission. With no avail. I ended up in exactly the same position.

[System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #3,339,889.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That dark area on your map...

http://www.stoacademy.com/walkthrough/episodes/feklhri/blood_ofthe_empire/kdfhq.jpg

...there's a ramp up to the second level there.

When coming from the barracks, you go back through the door, pick a hallway, and head for the middle straight...you'll go up a ramp, hang a right, go up that ramp, etc...then you'll come to the hallway where you hang a right to head toward J'mpok.
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That dark area on your map...

http://www.stoacademy.com/walkthrough/episodes/feklhri/blood_ofthe_empire/kdfhq.jpg

...there's a ramp up to the second level there.

When coming from the barracks, you go back through the door, pick a hallway, and head for the middle straight...you'll go up a ramp, hang a right, go up that ramp, etc...then you'll come to the hallway where you hang a right to head toward J'mpok.

Thanks for your insight.

I have been running around quite a bit, though it's possible I missed the ramp you speak of because of the ambient smoke throughout the mission.

Apparently the area highlighted as an objective could be much clearer though.

Either way, will try it again.

EDIT: Not checking Stoacademy was foolish of me though. Guess I was put off last time I was trying to find something there and realising the mission wasn't reviewed.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.

• toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Alright. I screwd up. There really is a ramp and it leads to where you're supposed to be.

Soo... Disregard this bug report (unless you wanna make the objectives clearer).