test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet BoP

darthkuribohdarthkuriboh Member Posts: 211 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Klingon Discussion
my Delta Recruit will be a Klingon tactical officer. I know I have the mat'ha available but I've decided to go pure BoP on this one. What do ya'll think is the best fleet BoP variant?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    crayosicomcrayosicom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    patrickngo wrote: »
    Fleet Norgh, with an upgrade token.

the fleet norgh doesnt benefit from battle cloak... fleet b'rel retro is best, imo.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    crayosicom wrote: »
    the fleet norgh doesnt benefit from battle cloak... fleet b'rel retro is best, imo.

Every BoP has battlecloak, the B'rel has enhanced battlecloak.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    For me, ATM, the 2 best Birds of Prey are T5U Fleet Norgh, T5U Fleet B'Rel.

Fleet Norgh
    + 12 BOFF abilities, only BOP so far with that much
    + Sturdier ship than the B'Rel
    + At T5U it becomes a 4 TAC Console ship
    - 10 Console Slots at best even with T5U
    - 4 FSM cost is very steep with no way to reduce this. If you want T5U, toss in the Upgrade Token

Fleet B'Rel
    + Enhanced Battle Cloak
    + The iconic B'Rel skin
    + At T5U gets +1 TAC Console to take it to 4, the same as a T5U Fleet Hoh'sus
    +/- If you already have the C-Store endgame B'Rel, it will cost 1 FSM to acquire with 1 Upgrade Token if you want T5U. If you don't have the C-Store B'Rel, it will cost the 4 FSM + 1 Upgrade Token
    - Least sturdy Bird of Prey, Raider in the game

If you already have the C-Store B'Rel, then I'd chase down a Fleet B'Rel and take that to T5U.

In today's game, I would not pursue the Fleet Hoh'sus. It's 4 TAC Consoles is nothing special with T5U, doesn't have the 12 BOFF seats of the Fleet Norgh, doesn't have the Enhanced Battle Cloak of the B'Rel. If Cryptic let the Fleet Hoh'sus upgrade to 5 TAC Consoles, then we'd be saying something different. But that isn't the case. Getting a Fleet Hoh'sus is one of the worst KDF ship purchases you can make these days.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    darthkuribohdarthkuriboh Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    okay so generally either the norgh or the b'rel
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    okay so generally either the norgh or the b'rel

Yeah, I'd say the choice is between those two, but then again I might be subconsciously biased against the Hoh'sus because I find it ugly. *shrugs*

Still, it's your choice wheather you prefer the advantage of a +1 Lt.Cmdr level Boff skill that the Norgh has or +1 console and EBC the B'rel has.
    HQroeLu.jpg