test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

any T5 shipyard fleet(s) willing to help me?

carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
hiya

i want to get my hands on the odessey star cruiser for 200k fleet creds but the fleet im a part of doesnt have a t5 shipyard, do i need to leave my current fleet? or is a invite to a fleet to get the odessey possible without leaving my current fleet?

Comments

• Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You don't need to leave your fleet, you just need an invitation to another fleet's star-base (that has a T5 shipyard).
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You don't need to leave your fleet, you just need an invitation to another fleet's star-base (that has a T5 shipyard).

Um, that works for other Fleet store items, but NOT Fleet Ships. If you want to buy a Fleet Ship you have to be a member of said Fleet with a T5 SB and with ships provisioned and available.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    carter60 wrote: »
    hiya

i want to get my hands on the odessey star cruiser for 200k fleet creds but the fleet im a part of doesnt have a t5 shipyard, do i need to leave my current fleet? or is a invite to a fleet to get the odessey possible without leaving my current fleet?

Ordinarily I'd invite you but in this case you'd be better off just buying one of the C-Store Odysseys. The fleet credits Odyssey is short a console slot, lacks any special consoles or powers, and IIRC isn't upgradeable to T5U.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The fleet credit star crusier version is the base model given away as the year 2 event ship. Go for the C-store version. Even if you have a free account with no extras and no spare D lying around, you can still grind one ship out in less than 3 weeks, 5 weeks if you want the three pack.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • Options
    carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i cant afford the c-store odessey so thats why i asked =)