test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Flash (major spoilers)

steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
edited March 2015 in Ten Forward
Series spoilers

Phenomenal episode tonight. A large chunk of the Harrison Wells back story is finally revealed, including Wells actually discussing it at length. Significant discoveries regarding Reverse-Flash are made (including the Eddie Thawne connection), and the Iris-Barry relationship kicks into overdrive...literally. The Flash gains new insight into how he can be at his mother's death twice, and that insight leaves the show on a cliff hanger. And last but certainly not least, a hero falls (though I have strong belief the cliffhanger might alter that fate).

I really was not expecting most of this until season two, and we're only 15 episodes in. Things are moving...um...fast. I wonder what they'll do from here?
Post edited by steamwright on

Comments

• Options
    themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    No offense, but why is this on the STO forums?
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ten Forward is an open-discussion forum, and if you'd care to check the history, a great many discussions threads within it pertain to non-Star Trek topics, usually, but not always, other interests of geekdom at large (sci-fi, fantasy, gaming, TV shows, Marvel/DC, etc.).
  • Options
    themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

No problem. :) Although I chime in with categories like this one, I'm also often googling "Trek News" and trying to beat hawkwing43 to the posting of any interesting tidbits I find. I actually win every so often. :D
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just watched it...
    Holy TRIBBLE-a-doodle....
    Fantastic episode!

So many questions answered... so many more to ask!

I really like this and ARROW.

I say bring on Grodd now!

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I suspect they'll save Grodd for the season finale. In fact, I was surprised when they fully showed him on a previous episode. But if they hold to the idea of him having a genius intellect, he would make the spectacular confrontation for a cliffhanger.

And if I recall correctly, they still have Mark Hamill yet to appear as the Trickster. EDIT: in addition to Trickster, they've also still not had Mirror Master, Glider, and Savitar. All are part of one site's opinion of the 10 "best" Flash villains.