test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2 ships, craptic

darthkuribohdarthkuriboh Member Posts: 211 Arc User
*reposted in the right area*

WE are waiting, and have been waiting. We want a teir 6 BoP and a teir 6 science vessel. The Klingon Defense force has no reason to not have these ships. Do it now, Craptic

Moderator Note: Use of the phrase 'Craptic' is forbidden by at least two different forum rules and will not be allowed. It's also really easy to find in a search and may be a fast ticket to an infraction. You have been warned. ~ Bluegeek
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    In before the lock. Man, even I know not to call cryptic that in a thread title.
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    wrong section again... ugahhhh ugahhhh me wanteeee
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    lol :D Sorry if I sound obnoxious here, but you're still in the wrong section of the forum. :D

"Klingon Fleetyards" is what you're looking for, for this topic.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If I drop the dil to get a B'Rel for my Delta Recruit there will surely be a native T6 BoP with Enhanced Battle Cloak announced the next day.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    darthkuribohdarthkuriboh Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    shpoks wrote: »
    lol :D Sorry if I sound obnoxious here, but you're still in the wrong section of the forum. :D

Actually, I posted this one right where I wanted to. We all know that Cryptic can't be bothered to actually read what we say in the Klingon sections.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    shpoks wrote: »

I suppose you could call cryptic whatever you like there as well becuase nobody ever looks this section up. :o
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm sure Cryptic will respond at once to your entirely reasonable and not at all ill-mannered request.
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • Options
    chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I want a T6 Hegh'ta too, but calling Crytpic names is not going to get you waht you want. And it will get you banned from the forums. Like it or not, if you can't talk to them respectfully and jsut revert to childish name calling, I fail to see why you should get anything.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • Options
    rosetyler51rosetyler51 Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Players like you OP do more to drive players away from the KDF than Cryptic could ever hope to do. And here I thought that was changing.
  • Options
    rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    now comes the part where they give the Federation a T6 Aquarius and a T6 Nova...just to spite you
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Everybody poops
  • Options
    killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thanks OP, you really know how to get us T6 BoPs....
  • Options
    staq16staq16 Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *reposted in the right area*

WE are waiting, and have been waiting. We want a teir 6 BoP and a teir 6 science vessel. The Klingon Defense force has no reason to not have these ships. Do it now, Craptic

Even if this post *was* in the right place, a T6 science vessel should not be the #2 KDF priority; a T6 carrier should be. Science ships seem to be an idea the Klingons have borrowed from others - the "native" Klingon sci ships are either allied designs (Varanus), hybrids built alongside the Feds and Roms (Dyson destroyers) or from the future (Korath).

By contrast, Carriers were the other signature feature of the KDF in the game's original design; they're much more militarised and a more natural stand-in for the support role.
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Actually, OP, if you're going to hold onto this attitude, don't bother opening a new thread about this in any forum.

Ask nicely and your next thread can live.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.