test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Voyager Bridge pack not Offered

stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I am having an issue with obtaining the Voyager Bridge Pack, which is only offered by purchasing the Intrepid Pack.

Here is the issue:

I purchased the ship (Intrepid Class) waaaaay back when it was introduced. This was before the Tier 6 ships hit the market, and before the Pathfinder Tier 6 ship.

Today I went to purchase the Intrepid pack which offers both the Pathfinder Tier 6 ship and the Voyager bridge packs, including the ship that I already own, the Intrepid.

However; the Intrepid pack does not even appear in the CStore on my account. I then went to the ship tab portion of the CStore and selected the Tier 6 tab. I found the Pathfinder, however; in bold yellow letters it states the following;

"This microtransaction does "NOT" include the Voyager interior variants. You must purchase the Intrepid pack or the Pathfinder Long Range Science Vessel plus interior to unlock the interior options."

hence my dilemma.

I dare not spend 30 dollars for the Pathfinder if it does not include the Voyager bridge pack. I already own both the Captain Rank Bellerophon & the VA Rank Intrepid star ships from waaaay back before they even introduced Tier 6 ships etc....

Is there any solution to this? I cannot even find the Voyager bridges when I customized my Intrepid ship.

character name:

T'Rinn@BlackV7

Ships Previously owned prior to "Delta Rising," & the introduction of Tier 6 vessels, the introduction of the Intrepid pack, & the introduction of the limited time offer of Pathfinder pack with Interior.

1. Captain Rank - Bellerophon Science Vessel Refit

2. Vice Admiral Rank -
Intrepid Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit
StarTrekIronMan.jpg
Post edited by stark2k on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Anyone else is having the same issue in regards to the option to purchase a pack that offers the Voyager Interior?
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sadly it's not a bug. If you own any ship that's part of a ship bundle you can't get the bundle. Period.

I too had the Bellerophon and T5 Intrepid for a long time before the Voyager interiors came out. Because of that I don't have the bundle option anywhere in the c-store. Same thing happened when they did the Galaxy class reboot: already had the ships and bundle was never available. Same thing for the Scimitar: I bought just the Scimitar and the bundle was removed.

This is just the way it works.

What pisses me off is the fact that there was a separate bundle where you could buy the new Pathfinder bundled with both Voyager interiors but this bundle was only available for the 4 day weekend the Pathfinder was introduced in late November. I wasn't able to buy zen until the beginning of December and looked all over for the bundle but couldn't find it.

So I wound up buying the Pathfinder by itself since I was going to get it anyway. To my understanding the only way to get the Voyager interiors is by buying the Intrepid bundle that includes the Bellerophon, T5 Intrepid, and Pathfinder. But like I said, if you own any of the ships you can't get the bundle because it just won't be an option.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=20762471#post20762471 The last dev post was from Tacofangs but all he did was answer a question asking why there was an option in the ready room to display trophies but no trophy displays. We have asked and asked if there will ever be a way to get the Voyager interiors outside of the ship bundles and so far all we got is dead silence on it. Even when the interiors first launched people were complaining they weren't able to get them because they already owned the 2 older Intrepid styled ships. :mad:

Here is the original dev blog that mentions the bundles. It's under 'Availability' at the bottom http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9005093 It just says "Limited time only" for the Pathfinder+Intrepid interior bundle with no end date, but it was only available for that weekend.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Yeah I've noticed, so us Vet players get the royal shaft on the matter. I am refusing to purchase the Tier 6 Pathfinder until a resolution can be found in regards to the Voyager Interior. I know it is not crucial for gameplay, but it is part of my gameplay experience.

They should at least either sell it separately, or include it with the Pathfinder at a higher price, either choices will prompt me to invest in the pathfinder.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yes I have the same issue, I had all intrepid C store variants purchased before, and now the bundle with the interior is not visible to me. GG Craptic.