My fleet recently completed all its holdings, and I dont need much Dilithium anymore, so here are some suggestions for C-Store items I would consider buying, and the prices I might be willing to pay.
- Non-Combat Pet: Canine - Various Species (300 Zen)
- Non-Combat Pet: Fish - In Hover-Aquarium (300 Zen)
- Non-Combat Pet: Mini-Q - Grants Bank, Exchange, Etc. on Ground Maps (1,000 Zen)
- Combat Pet: Targ (400 Zen)
- Combat Pet: New Romulus Vivver Cat (400 Zen)
- Combat Pet: Armored Hatham (400 Zen)
- Pet Inventory (5,000 Zen)
- Pet Inventory Expansion (1,000 Zen)
- Token: Fleet Upgrade: +1 Fleet Rank (500 Zen) (No Limit)
- Token: Fleet Upgrade: +10 Fleet Roster Limit (500 Zen) (Limit 50 per Fleet)
- Token: Fleet Upgrade: +1 Fleet Bank Tab (2,000 Zen) (Limit 12 per Fleet)
- Token: Fleet Upgrade: Fleet R&D Bank (5,000 Zen)
- Token: Fleet Upgrade: Unlock Cross-Faction Holding Invites (2,000 Zen)
- Token: Fleet Upgrade: Unlock Cross-Faction Membership (10,000 Zen)
- Token: Fleet Upgrade: Unlock Cross-Faction Fleet Gear (10,000 Zen)
- These would be slotted like other Fleet projects, for all members to be able to contribute toward their fleets expansion.
- Latinum Key - Guaranteed Grand Prize Ship When Opening a Lockbox (10,000 Zen)
- Gold Key - Choose your Non-Grand Prize-Ship Item When Opening a Lockbox (3,500 Zen)
- Lobi Key - No Item, Just Triple the Lobi When Opening a Lockbox (125 Zen)
- Lifetime Perk: Random Key every 7 days.
- Gold Perk: Random Key every 7 days after logging on once.
- Silver Perk: Random Key every 7 days after logging on 7 days.
- 250 Zen Transfer Token (300 Zen)
- 500 Zen Transfer Token (600 Zen)
- 1,000 Zen Transfer Token (1,200 Zen)
- These would allow someone to gift Zen to another player.
- Token: 1 Specialization Point (250 Zen)
- Token: 10 Specialization Points (2,000 Zen)
- Token: Bridge Officer Trait Upgrade (100 Zen)
- Token: Kit Module Upgrade (1,000 Zen)
- Token: Item Unbind - Character to Account (10 Zen)
- Token: Item Unbind - Full Unbind (25 Zen)
- Full Unbind would not apply to mission rewards, fleet items, or reputation items.
- R&D Inventory Expansion (1,000 Zen)
- R&D Mod Change - One Mod (2,000 Zen)
- R&D Mod Change - Two Mods (2,500 Zen)
- R&D Mod Change - Three Mods (3,000 Zen)
- R&D Mod Change - Four Mods (4,000 Zen)
- Can be used to change the mods on any crafted item, regardless of upgraded status.
- 1 Hour Skill Point Boost (1,000 Zen)
- 8 Hour Skill Point Boost (5,000 Zen)
- This is how the boosts used to be. The current model where you get 1k bonus skill points for every 5k earned is obscenely overpriced for higher level characters who can earn that in 10 minutes or faster. Go back to the time-limited boosts so we can gain additional skill points at a level-acceptable rate.
- Token: Lockbox Ship Rebox (2,500 Zen)
- Reboxed ships are permanently account bound.
- Reclaim Dismissed Lockbox/Lobi Ship (2,500 Zen)
- Token: Any Non-Lockbox Starship Trait (500 Zen)
- Token: Mirror Universe Ship Upgrade to T5-U (700 Zen)
- KDF T6 Bird-of-Prey - All Universal Seating (3,000 Zen)
Things Others Have Requested, But I Might Not Buy
- Brig Expansion (200 Zen)
- Passenger Expansion (200 Zen)
- Very Rare Duty Officer with Specific Traits (500 Zen)
Things Others Have Requested (But I need more info before I can add it)
- Character Sex Change (1,000 Zen)
- Character Species Change (1,000 Zen)
- Character Career Change (1,000 Zen)
- Permanent Access to Offline Chat (1,000 Zen)
- TNG Interior (1,000 Zen)
- TNG Theme Pack - Interior, Skants, Other Related Uniforms, Maybe a Ship (5,000 Zen)
- Playable Tholian, Any Faction (1,000 Zen?)
- Playable Voth, Any Faction (1,000 Zen?)
- C-Store Versions of KDF Fleet Ships (2,500 Zen Each?)
- Ground Device: Kirks KHAN! Scream Holo-Recording - Buffs Nearby Players (300 Zen)
- Fed T6 science escort <- Similar setup to the MVAE?
- Dahar master coat <- I thought the KDF gets this at Level 60. I could be wrong; maybe its just the title.
- Various Bug Fixes <- Thats a whole new issue.
- Mission Content <- Ive never played a game that did this. What would be acceptable pricing?