What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan bridges

2»

Comments

• soullessraptorsoullessraptor Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    chipg7 wrote: »
    seannewboy wrote: »
    Not gonna happen, they wont release stuff like that, they still have not released the raw data from cbs, prior to cryptics involvement that says people don't want to play Klingons.

They kinda did, with this chart for the 5yr anniversary milestones: http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/arc/15/df/15dfd990d3e6a010b50cf51079f2d8ef1422556818.jpg

It pains me to say this, but it also shows that we Republic players really are the minority.

The few, the proud, the ever-loud 11%! We are Republic! And we don't shut up! :cool:

EDIT: it's crazy to see just how slanted the playerbase's preferences actually are towards the Feds. Case in point, do some math on the race choices: Human and Vulcan alone represent a solid 41% of captains. And there are nearly as many Betazoids, just one of many Fed races, as there are Romulans, the lead characters in the Republic.

Let's be fair, EVERY STAR TREK EVER has been about the Federation. From original to Discovery, all we see is the Federation angle. Plus, it's the familiarity. Humans and Vulcans are familiar, and people sometimes go for that.
  • rhenvar42rhenvar42 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I will say it again: the lleiset scimitar interior should replace the current gutted interior.
    Seein as the map and assets exist already its almost zero labor

I fully support this idea.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,824 Arc User
    Twice necro'ed...it just isn't going to happen...bridges don't sell well and often the only time they do things like this is if the assets are already added into the game.

I don't see them designing a new bridge fir anything any time soon.
  • killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    lianthelia wrote: »
    Twice necro'ed...it just isn't going to happen...bridges don't sell well and often the only time they do things like this is if the assets are already added into the game.

I don't see them designing a new bridge fir anything any time soon.

Three times because of you.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    flag>>report>>flaming/trolling>>type 'necromancy'>>submit
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,293 Community Moderator
    5x even...

edguN8y.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.