Install Arc

The STO Amusing Moments Picture Thread

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    hawku001x wrote: »
    ghost.jpg

"It's a g-g-g-g-ghost!"

I'm laughing so hard here that my wife is giving me :: pause :: That Look.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    So apparently my new Bridge Officer is a real...

2lDu278.jpg
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    So while doing Brushfire I see that my holographic Tac guy (who's always in the black MACO armor) is missing his head when he goes to prison. I guess that's why he always wears a helmet... ;)
    YVGquCr.jpg?2
    So while doing Brushfire I see that my holographic Tac guy (who's always in the black MACO armor) is missing his head when he goes to prison. I guess that's why he always wears a helmet... ;)
    YVGquCr.jpg?2

Well, the Gallamite have transparent skulls, perhaps there's a race with transparent - well- everything?
    So I found an interesting glitch with sector space travel... sometimes, just sometimes, you can point one direction and travel another.

Behold:

DhcFSNp.jpg?2

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    The Grim Reaper comes to visit a Gorn
    Z1ee9LV.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • yakodymyakodym Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    Step 1: Start mission "Boldly they Rode"
    Step 2: Activate "Frosted Shoes"
    Step 3: Play "Chariots of Fire"
    Step 4: Profit!

c2e919c537_104405565_o2.jpg
    Wait... We can make money by posting to this thread? :o

WHY DOES NOBODY TELL ME THESE THINGS? :angry:
  • ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    Doesen't the front of the Romulan Disruptor Rifle look a bit like the head of a Xenomorph? :o

pTbjAUJ.jpg
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    9HmElpp.jpg

Captain: "Guys, check out how we glow!"

Season 1 boff: "I'm not glowing ..."
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    I knew Sela was a bad influence! She's gotten most of my Away Team 'stoned'! :D
    (And respect the skant!) B)
    RsPsg3h.jpg
    What? No amusing Winter Event moments? :: pouts ::
    edited February 2018
    My favorite in-game email. I had bought a D'kora for 25M and put it on the Exchange so I'd not accidentally open it before I decided if I wanted to use it or not. But then I get this...
    5sVvNqo.jpg
    50M profit! :D I keep the email, it makes me happy when I see it.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    ...My automatic reaction was to laugh - not necessarily out of humor, mind, but because it's better to laugh at a medium volume than make loud exclamations of disbelief at half-past midnight...
    I suppose the question would be if you were still undecided or not when it sold. If you had actually decided to keep it and it sold at three times the price you bought it for, I'm not sure I'd know how to react in that situation...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
    edited February 2018
    I can't tell you how many times I re-counted the number of zeros in that message. At first I thought I posted for 7.5M! :o I was thinking of giving it to a Ferengi alt I have. But the cons were: it's a T5 ship and the Ferengi being an alt I don't really play a lot anymore. But seeing how D'koras are now around 18-20M and I still have not bought another, I guess that answers your question. Now if D'koras hit 10M... I'd probably grab one. Desire to buy is inversely proportional to price. ;)
    I grabbed a Sensor-Linked Phaser Dual Beam Bank for 150 EC today. Didn't even look at the stats before double-clicking it. :D
    1 Tribble + stack of food =
    11cMoDm.jpg
    1 Tribble + stack of food =
    11cMoDm.jpg

"That is, like having a penny, doubling it every day...In a month, you'll be a millionaire."
    Sulu - Where No Man Has Gone Before
    edited April 2018
    uP3AHrC.jpg
    Yeah, not STO, but wanted to post it!
    So apparently ship holoemitters cannot override shield visuals...

However, none of the Rommies or Nak'hul at Galorndon Core seem to notice a T'liss with a bizarre appearance.

1hOwLp8.jpg

Things I want in STO:

edited May 2018
    rUQ9tFF.jpg

Ruavu Deruno, reporting for Probe Duty...

WaHdov1.jpg

Dat clipping doe...

Also, a message from a concerned crewman:

"Well... obviously we have a PROBIST in STO. He's climbing up yo Jeffries Tubes, he's snatching yo crewmen up tryin' to probe 'em so ya'll need to hide yo DOFFs, hide yo BOFFs, and hide yo toons cuz dey probin' errybody out here!"

giphy.gif

Things I want in STO:

How tall is this alien?
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    ktyrrell wrote: »
    Doesen't the front of the Romulan Disruptor Rifle look a bit like the head of a Xenomorph? :o

pTbjAUJ.jpg

Well, the gun has nicer teeth....
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    How tall is this alien?

As short as I could make him.

Things I want in STO:

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Sitting in chairs is for NOOOOBS!!!!!
    mVHuKMl.jpg?1

is this scene in foundry or a upcomming episode ? the scene is epic !!

garaks31 wrote: »
    Sitting in chairs is for NOOOOBS!!!!!
    mVHuKMl.jpg?1

is this scene in foundry or a upcomming episode ? the scene is epic !!

I think that's from Ragnarok. :: checks :: Yup. Here's a vid.
    https://youtu.be/iCpF_dPzzLg?t=3m33s

Begin at 3m33s if the link refuses to open at the save.
    Got new PC so was playing around w/ graphics. 500% bloom is... very bloomy. :D
    BcnsJRk.jpg
  • geekysoldiergeekysoldier Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I sure hope this disguise works

LPn5yPI.png
    DMoNDoR.jpg
    Got new PC so was playing around w/ graphics. 500% bloom is... very bloomy. :D
    BcnsJRk.jpg

THERE... ARE... FOUR... LIGHTS!
    Flying an old ship means periodically you have to scrape the rust off of it. :/

0m3mii1.jpg