test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is account support?

battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
I have a ticket in. It's not being answered. I can't log into my Arc account and I can't get to my tickets. This is billing support, not a bug or other such. My subscription expired at the exact same moment I bought it and is ready to be renewed 10 seconds later!

I can't even give you the ticket number because I can't log in. Here is a reference number if it helps.

Question Reference #150127-003977
Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
Post edited by battykoda0 on

Comments

• Options
    killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Since it's 8:30 at cryptic, they may not be in for the day yet.
  • Options
    dgdolphdgdolph Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    When did you write the ticket? Last time I wrote to the "support" it took them 3 months to answer. Hope you're having more luck ;)
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Support? What is this strange alien concept of which you speak? :confused:
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    dgdolph wrote: »
    When did you write the ticket? Last time I wrote to the "support" it took them 3 months to answer. Hope you're having more luck ;)

7pm my time or 4pm cryptic time yesterday. That produced 9 emails back to back that my subscription I just bought has expired. LOL

I wanted 5 retrain tokens for my captains. It was cheaper to sub then hit 60 on 4 and get the 5th with the stipend. But... I guess that's not going to happen as I didn't get the stipend before my 10 second sub expired.

I do realize this is a bug... I am not saying they are ripping me off. But it's a pretty serious one.
  • Options
    ummaxummax Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    login support is here

account and billing here

(not sure if that second link is static or dynamic mind you..)

game support is here
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    ummax wrote: »
    login support is here

account and billing here

(not sure if that second link is static or dynamic mind you..)

game support is here

Ah, thanks! I could log in with that link. I could not log in at the main Arc page. Now at least I am on the right path!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    good yeah the system to find the correct "hole" is a bit convoluted but once you get there its not so bad.

Having had to fix a couple of things myself over time I have managed to find the "right hole" once I do everything works out. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    This is turning into a nightmare. They said it didn't go through because the bank rejected it. So I changed my details and did it again. Now BOTH are trying to go through. And the page still says it is up for renewal today... I just did it today!

Even paying for something here is a grind!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I stick to paypal this removes most of these headaches and I dont have to give my info to eleventy seventy people. Anyhow hopefully you get it done correctly eventually.

At least you got a live person now that is a step forward :D
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Any account person for PWE that sees this, or even cares... this "we don't trust you" system you have is horrible! Your accounts page gives wrong information. It doesn't give a status on your payment. It doesn't say it was charge, denied, rejected, pending. There is no transaction history for anything other than Zen. There's no receipt. And your email for me subscribing is telling me you are sorry to see me go for cancelling my subscription!!! I didn't cancel it. I started it!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Resolved via phone support. This can be closed Askray or other mods.
This discussion has been closed.