test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upgrade, Purple to Blue

admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
hmmm Ok So I had a MK XII Tegolar sword Purple That I bought off the exchange for a couple of million ec. Started the upgrade to MK XIV when it finished my Purple sword was downgraded to blue.

I thought they had fixed this issue. Guess I was wrong, I wish now I had screen shotted the purple going into the upgrade, and a blue coming out of it.
fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
@ren_larreck
Post edited by admrenlarreck on

Comments

• czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    muhahahahahaahhaahahahahaha. Sorry for that. But how long you are in game ? i thought you now that with cyptic fixing speed off 5 bugs per month, while some here are from begining so they becomed features, isnt surprising it is not fixed.
  • ummaxummax Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This is a bug i would post it to the bug forum and submit it via support system under bugs. Its not supposed to happen.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hmmm Ok So I had a MK XII Tegolar sword Purple That I bought off the exchange for a couple of million ec. Started the upgrade to MK XIV when it finished my Purple sword was downgraded to blue.

I thought they had fixed this issue. Guess I was wrong, I wish now I had screen shotted the purple going into the upgrade, and a blue coming out of it.

One question; Did it effect its stats? Since the rarity of color probably means nothing on some items.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    Your solution to this is to sweep this under a rug?
    I believe the forum magical bug fairy is crypticfrost, and you will find his posts primarily focused on the bug section. Maybe you are aware of another magical bug fairy.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • ummaxummax Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    Your solution to this is to sweep this under a rug?

no my solution is to report it so they can fix it? lol

seems like an appropriate response since this is not intentional and a bug to report said bug?

Of course if you think just ranting about it will get them to notice it faster be my guest. :P

I believe the forum magical bug fairy is crypticfrost, and you will find his posts primarily focused on the bug section. Maybe you are aware of another magical bug fairy.

what he said..
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    stark2k wrote: »
    One question; Did it effect its stats? Since the rarity of color probably means nothing on some items.

When it was purple it had [crith] [critd] [dmg]

now its [critd] [dmg]
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Please submit a bug report for this. They can't fix it if they don't know about it.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.