test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Azure Advanced get borked (again)?

blazeritterblazeritter Member Posts: 203 Arc User
I haven't played it for about a week and tried 4 runs today. On the first, the T'Liss a Scimitar & I went for didn't seem to spawn - the Tholian fleet did, but we couldn't find the ship or tractor beam commands to release it. This camp stayed occupied the entire mission, claiming there was a T'Liss there but no one could seem to find it.

The next two I couldn't tell, but the last one 3 out of 4 of the initial spawns (all T'Liss) didn't have any ships to rescue. We wiped out all of the Tholians, but couldn't seem to get the tractor beam commands or find the ships to rescue.

Since I wasn't in pre-made groups, I couldn't follow up with all of the other players, but one in the last one confirmed in chat that they weren't seeing the ships either, and no one seemed be sitting working to release the "invisible" warbirds.

Is this an actual bug, or is it maybe my graphics display? Anyone else having these experiences?
Post edited by blazeritter on

Comments

• Options
    bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    out of all the times I've done ANRA (getting used to that name) I've only seen it happen one time
  • Options
    warpdonglewarpdongle Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Its happened twice to me today already on normal and advanced, though this is the first time I've noticed it occurring since the update.
  • Options
    zachariyazachariya Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I don't run Azure anymore but ran it plenty pre-DR and this is a bug that would happen every once in a blue moon.
    Shoot through the Galaxy, Final Master Spark!
  • Options
    rsoblivionrsoblivion Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Before DR it started happening almost every run for me. If you ran too fast through it there would often be a glitch spawn which reduced potential marks. Even worse was when it occurred in more than one location. Worst I had was 3 failures to spawn so ended up in a single spawn camp fest.
    Chris Robert's on SC:
    "You don't have to do something again and again and again repetitive that doesn't have much challange, that's just a general good gameplay thing."
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Pre-DR i found this happened quite often with the spawn that is directly behind where you warp in. It always seemed to be T'liss warbirds that failed to appear and the problem only appeared in the last half year before DR launched.
    SulMatuul.png