test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No VR Research Scientist for KDF faction doff store

tigercatgirltigercatgirl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
I was wondering if the dev's know that there are no very rare research scientists for the klingon side in the doff store. The federation side has more than one in different catagories. Yet the very rare ones are lacking on the kdf side.

Since these are needed to make the upgrade tokens, don't you think there should be at least one catagory that has one very rare research scientist the kdf side can get?

Things like this do support rumors of one side (the fed faction) being much better than the kdf side to play in the game.
Post edited by tigercatgirl on

Comments

• eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    the conseguence of not spending time and resources for the kdf faction.

edit:
    you can buy it at the accademy, using dilithium
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • czertik123czertik123 Member Posts: 1,122 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    at which dealer ? i only know guy which giving you normal assigment + research assistance for 1k dil.
    Is here different guy ?
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    On the other hand the KDF gets a purple Damage Control Engineer as one of their free CXP doffs, where as the Feds don't. Each side has strengths and weaknesses.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    eurialo wrote: »
    edit:
    you can buy it at the accademy, using dilithium

No you can't...

KDF Does not have any Purple Commendation DOs that are Research Scientist.

Feds can get at least 2... one in Sci and one in exploration... maybe 3 total. I forget.
  • ceekayzeroceekayzero Member Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Both factions can get low-cost purple quality RLS by making use of a Tier 3 Fleet Spire.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    ceekayzero wrote: »
    Both factions can get low-cost purple quality RLS by making use of a Tier 3 Fleet Spire.

what's low cost?

the rom embassy one was for 125k fleet marks.
  • rakija879rakija879 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Where is the free stuff point me there please...................:P:P:P
  • tigercatgirltigercatgirl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I was looking through both sides for new R&D doffs that are needed. And it seems they made it so certain things can be made easier on one faction side. This doesn't make sense, and they needed to tell people this. The kdf faction has far less finished fleets to get any of this stuff.

Also if I have to pay a huge amount of fleet credits and dil to get a doff to make something in R&D it only adds to the cost. Also these missing doffs are also pretty expensive on the exchange too as people know they are missing.

It would be an easy fix for them to just redesign the store. They don't need all those same type doffs.