test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trapped by the Klingons at Lackey!

shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
To make a change from all the "Romulans stuck at Starfleet Academy" posts - though, of course, I do have a Romulan stuck at Starfleet Academy as well. Doesn't everyone?

However. Being a sucker for punishment, I rolled myself a nice new Talaxian toon yesterday, and of course I began the long, long process of levelling up. And, it seems, this is now getting even longer.

I got as far as the "Hide and Seek" mission in the Lackey system, and reached the point where you have to beam down to the Klingon base. Only, it transpires, I can't. In fact, I can't leave the space map around the asteroid at all - even transwarping out to Earth Spacedock leaves me stuck around the same blasted asteroid. Temporarily invisible, until a Klingon battlecruiser showed up and started shooting at me, but still stuck there.

I suppose, given that the Klingon ships do respawn there (albeit slowly), I might become the first Talaxian in Starfleet to reach Fleet Admiral entirely by potting Klingon ships, one at a time, around that asteroid. (Going to be tough at higher level, though, since I have no way of getting level-appropriate gear....) However, I would willingly forego that distinction, and get on with some actual gameplay instead.
8b6YIel.png?1