test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need Better Klingon Ship Stats

tigercatgirltigercatgirl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Klingon Discussion

I really think that each faction should have specific ship stats.

As it is right now the ship stats for T5U is based on the class of the ship. It is not really based upon the fraction itself. I think there is room here in the game to make and keep the factions different from each other.

If you look at those people thet love critical hit builds you will see them playing mostly with romulan shiips and on the romulan fraction side.

The main ship of the line for the Klingon empire has been the battlecruiser. Yet battlecruisers are given stats of:
lvl-1 = resistnace to kinetic and physical dmg.
lvl-2 = Critical serverity bonus
lvl-3 = energy and radiation resistance
lvl-4 = more hull

All of these are totally wrong for the klingon battlecruiser. If it is meant as a critical hit type ship then at least give it a crit hit with the crit serverity. What good is servity if you never critically hi?

I do not think anyone at Cryptic even knows how battlecruisers were designed. Did you guys even look at the old ships of WW1 or WW2. Look at the Graf Spee it is heavliy armed and fast, designed to hit hard and swift. It would not get more hull, and armor. I really don't see that here, and from what I saw in star trek on the series the klingon battlecruisers were designed around this concept.

Did you forget the how the fractions worked?
Fed--good hull, survivibilty.
Kdf--strike hard and fast
Rom--counter punches (this works good with the singuarity design)

With these stats how does my fleet Tor'Khat strike fear in my enemies? It should be the king of the klingon battlecruisers the best you can captain. I just don't see it since the upgrade. Before the upgrade I felt truly honored to fly this ship....now I feel like the ferengi were hired to upgrade my precious ship.

Hopefully you will do something about this? Since the idea is too co-operate with each other. All of us being from different fractions, there should be reasons for us to want to team up. As a klingon I see the merit in having those tricky romulians with their critical hit builds, and how handy they could be ina fight. I see the merit in having the humans from the federation and their ships that seem to take more damage than they should be there as well. Together with he firepower of the klingons nothing should stand in our way. Sadly i don't see this co-operation...we all still all doing it on our own. We are not looking to others, and I fear we will only go back to the old ways once more.