test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where will you park toon before Delta Go-Live?

captainkroncaptainkron Member Posts: 123 Arc User
Least likely place to have issues? Most of my toons are at Dyson Command.:rolleyes: Should toons be in sector space near gate instead?
CibJ7qu.jpg?1
Post edited by captainkron on

Comments

• neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Best place is where no one is at, that way you can just Transwarp to where you need to go, instead of waiting on the loading screen to get the game because everyone is loading that map.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Best place to hide and ensure the ability to load is The Captains Table. No one goes there. Only vets can and still don't. Anyone can get to risa.

With the space map in the nebula you have a place to safely transwarp from.
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    robdmc wrote: »
    Best place to hide and ensure the ability to load is The Captains Table. No one goes there. Only vets can and still don't. Anyone can get to risa.

With the space map in the nebula you have a place to safely transwarp from.

DAMN YOU!!!!!

That's my spot GET OUT OUT!!! :P
    GwaoHAD.png
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    same place as always outside ESD fed & fed/rom and orbiting qo`nos for kdf.

I`m a creature of habit.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I will not be near the Dyson Sphere gateway. I think that will also be the link to the new Delta Rising. So far all my ships are on their "home" planets to claim the upgrade rewards. My Romulan is where she needs to be for the Romulan Rep. My KDF will move into the Dyson Sphere to work on his Rep. My Fed will head to the Starbase closest to the Romulan area. So he won't get caught up in the clutter.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • zachariyazachariya Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Defera is a solid bet, or really anywhere in the Orellius block
    Shoot through the Galaxy, Final Master Spark!
  • fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'll be on Earth. With all the fleets going to the Delta Quadrant, someone needs to stay and protect Earth.
  • emacsheadroomemacsheadroom Member Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Pelia sector. Aint nobody else gonna be there.
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I think I'll park in Gre'thor .

I mean ... how much worse can it get , right ? ;)
  • robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Although still think Risa is a pretty safe bet.

Well then let me list you all the feature of going to the Captain's Table.
    • Bank
    • Exchange
    • Mail
    • A bartender where you can sell your junk at 50%

And if that doesn't sell you then you will also get to see neoakiraii screaming "get out" like a crazy old man wanting us off his lawn.

Remember, this place is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This sounds like too much preparation... 99.5% chance I won't even be considering it.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    This sounds like too much preparation... 99.5% chance I won't even be considering it.
    I haven't seen this done in a while, so:

This.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'll be on Earth. With all the fleets going to the Delta Quadrant, someone needs to stay and protect Earth.

Spoken by a true player! Same here also! FED, ROM, KDF (in orbit around their home worlds)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    New romulus

My ship has been stationed there for a period while she has been undergoing repairs. Also I love the New Romulus music on the ground :)

This allows me to rapidly respond to any situation near the sphere that allows entrance to the delta quadrant :)

Also being one of the flagships of my fleet, I'm tasked with leading a squadron of our ships to assist Tuvok in the delta quadrant :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • vawlkusvawlkus Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'll be parked where I'm usually parked: in deep space. Less chance of the place I park getting FUBAR'd by a bug.
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'll park Feds at Memory Alpha, KDF in the not-lt general version of that nebula on the far end of Q'onos... :P
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Least likely place to have issues? Most of my toons are at Dyson Command.:rolleyes: Should toons be in sector space near gate instead?

If your ship don't get upgraded then yes. If you going to upgrade yor ship, esd is a good place to be !
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well I guess for RP story wise I would park at the Dyson Sphere ready to exit into the Delta Quandrant. But probably will be in the Captains Table...or not now since everyone will be there too :D
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well I guess for RP story wise I would park at the Dyson Sphere ready to exit into the Delta Quandrant. But probably will be in the Captains Table...or not now since everyone will be there too :D

EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT, STARFLEET CAPTAINS PARKING AT CAPTAINS TABLE IN PREPARTION FOR DELTA RISING.

whoops, was that too loud :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Where will you park toon before Delta Go-Live?

Will enter a problematic mission from a problematic map...I like talking to the CS guys. :D
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The safest place would be a very common very populated area.

In case something goes wrong they are more likely to ever getting to fix it. In case everything's fine you'll just spend a couple more seconds in loading.

I still think waiting a couple days after the expansion hits before logging in is a good idea. That's what I did for LoR and it worked fine. Actually I believe I was still testing stuff on Tribble back then. If they finally open Tribble up for Silvers on Tuesday, that's where I might go.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah I have to be honest I might log in like on Friday or Saturday after patching, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday...
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Drozana Station so that they can all play Dabo.
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    All my toons will be on their home planets...Vulcan, andorian, earth...New Romulus...Kronos
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'll be.........somewhere over the rainbow, where Bird's of Preys fly.......if they can blow up stuff legally.......why the hell can't I? :mad:

K, k, k.........somewhere where none of you guys are going to be, cause giving away your secret locations to DR bomb shelters is not cool. :rolleyes:
    Banned for....

Oh, wrong thread.

I'll probably curse myself for not bothering to be anywhere in particular.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Heh, if you looking for empty instances why aren't you just on your bridge?

The game won't load you back on there if re-log?
  • desertjetsdesertjets Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I am not going to even both on my Rom and KDF alt for a while -- I think come Tuesday they will be idle for a week or so. But I thought about parking my main Fed at SB 39 -- nobody goes there anymore. However the facilities there are a bit lacking since I would like to buy a new shiny and all. I may end up parked outside the fed fleet base in EE.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    vestereng wrote: »
    Heh, if you looking for empty instances why aren't you just on your bridge?

The game won't load you back on there if re-log?
    Nope, it won't. That'd be a nice simple solution, though.

Perhaps Cryptic realizes that's what everyone would do, and that all those bridge instances would be a bigger load than people being in other, shared, spaces?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ganalda. Everything that Q'onos has but none of the population problems. I think my blue guy is still on K7.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG