test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

9 Captain traits

cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Academy
STO Academy skill planner allows for 9 Captain traits. When I log into STO, I can only slot 8.

How do I get the ninth slot?
Post edited by cmdrscarlet on

Comments

• qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Could be preparations for DR. We are supposed to get an additional slot for a level of 50+.
  • captainmal3captainmal3 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Don't custom aliens get an extra trait slot in place of a natural species trait? I don't know for sure since all my characters are canon aliens but I remember hearing that they do.
  • dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The Alien race get a +1 trait slot
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    dahminus wrote: »
    The Alien race get a +1 trait slot

This, although we are supposed to be getting an extra trait slot once DR is live and you are level 60.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Don't custom aliens get an extra trait slot in place of a natural species trait? I don't know for sure since all my characters are canon aliens but I remember hearing that they do.

yep. Yoda has 9
    Spock.jpg

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    cbrjwrr wrote: »
    This, although we are supposed to be getting an extra trait slot once DR is live and you are level 60.

At which point Aliens will have 10. Awesome. :D

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.