test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Rising: Operations Pack

1252627282931»

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The Guardian is part of the Delta Operations Pack and not part of a Lobi Box, though it will come boxed if you claim it. Can only be used by Level 50 and above. Go to the Bundles Tab and look for the Delta Operations Pack, that should say Claim. If there is a cost there instead, the C-Store doesn't think you own it. You should contact Customer Service.

I believe once Claimed all those ships should no longer show a cost.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • fullmetaleaglefullmetaleagle Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @ltminns said:
    > The Guardian is part of the Delta Operations Pack and not part of a Lobi Box, though it will come boxed if you claim it. Can only be used by Level 50 and above. Go to the Bundles Tab and look for the Delta Operations Pack, that should say Claim. If there is a cost there instead, the C-Store doesn't think you own it. You should contact Customer Service.
    >
    > I believe once Claimed all those ships should no longer show a cost.

i opened something and it said [2:34] Recieved Guardian Cruiser [T6] in the log i didnt believe what i saw, i had to make sure no one else had opened something. so i checked to make sure the log message was different than when someone else gets one. it was. i know it clearly said what it said, when i first saw it. maybe it was a lock box but im looking thru them and i dont see any that indicate it as being a possible prize(im going thru the exchange atm) the reaosn i thought it had to do with the lobi stuff was because i was at the lobi station opening a few boxes to get enough lobi for one of the outfits there. but either way i dont have any actual way of getting it and it still says 3k on the store. however. let me re iterate that the original problem i posted has been an ongoing thing(the delta one) and i'd just been ignoring it for 2 weeks cause it didnt bug me at first and it wasnt a recent issue that just happened. . its been a problem since level 3 or 4 when i first opened the store after being gone for years.

as you said tho if they dont recognize me as owning the items i should contact support. i was going to wait til 50 to see if naything happened but, i think is hall do it sooner. so im just going to send in a ticket with that screenshot i originally posted with. thanks again, and sorry for being a complication lol
  • fullmetaleaglefullmetaleagle Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    The Guardian is part of the Delta Operations Pack and not part of a Lobi Box, though it will come boxed if you claim it. Can only be used by Level 50 and above. Go to the Bundles Tab and look for the Delta Operations Pack, that should say Claim. If there is a cost there instead, the C-Store doesn't think you own it. You should contact Customer Service.

I believe once Claimed all those ships should no longer show a cost.

update on the guardian cruiser. i believe i recieved it from the lobi box but it was the Admiralty version of it. looking into the ship i discovered that theres an admiralty version. perhaps the "recieve" message was just a little vague. this is not guaranteed the exact thing that happened. but the most logical answer. and it makes sense considering i was opening those cases unknowingly. (i had 15 lobi left after getting my outfit and just got them because i had nothing else to get)