test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

JH gear marks changed, rewards for missions different?

rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I was speed-levelling a new KDF-Rom toon to get it to lvl50 in time to pariticpate in the CCE currently ongoing. The last mission which put me at 50 was Second Wave.

I have played the Second Wave missions a number of times, but all a while back. I even outfitted several of my boffs on other toons with full JH sets -- including my JH boffs, no less. In the past playing on easy got you Mk X's. You played on medium and you got the Mk XI's. I recall trying to bump it up to XIIs by playing on hard but still only got XI's. This was before the Lobi Store upgrade (which is still way too pricey IMO!).

This time I was levelling up on easy for simplicity's sake, but I bumped the difficulty up to medium so I could get the XI rewards. Instead, I was given simple Mk X as the reward option.

Did they change it? Where's my Mk XI? I was on the second difficulty setting.
Post edited by rodentmaster on

Comments

• Options
    woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Play it with lv 49-> MK X
    Play it with lv50-> MK XI

Has nothing to do with difficulty.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Hrm... It's hazy now, but I may have hit 50 just as the mission started up, so maybe it was counting the rank from when I accepted it.

Okay, good to know. Thanks for clearing that up!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think if you gained 50 from completing that mission you'll get gear as if you're 49.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    And one other thing, unlike everything else in this game, the rewards are based upon when you added the Mission to your Tracker, NOT when you run it. Just went through Operation Gamma last week as a 50 (been so a number of months) and got a Level X Deflector. I had picked up the Mission when leveling up at about level 44. Didn't run it then. Think I had the same problem with a Breen Space Set reward. Had my lesson, in the future drop a mission you picked up earlier and re-obtain it at the time of running it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ltminns wrote: »
    And one other thing, unlike everything else in this game, the rewards are based upon when you added the Mission to your Tracker, NOT when you run it. Just went through Operation Gamma last week as a 50 (been so a number of months) and got a Level X Deflector. I had picked up the Mission when leveling up at about level 44. Didn't run it then. Think I had the same problem with a Breen Space Set reward. Had my lesson, in the future drop a mission you picked up earlier and re-obtain it at the time of running it.

Well.... TRIBBLE.

Now that you mention it, I think I knew this at one point in time, but simply forgot it.