test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request: Add K'T'inga visuals to Kamarag as option

rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Federation Discussion
There used to be several different visual styles you could choose on a ship. Even if you couldn't mix and match (which was wonderful, and needs to come back!) you could at least choose several pre-made options.

The Kamarag should have the visual options of the K'T'inga line, since it is only 1 step removed. It's supposedly the logical step beyond the K'T'inga line.

I think we should add all the external pre-made "skins" of the K'T'inga, which include: D7, K'T'inga, K'T'inga Retrofit, and Koro'T'inga, to the ship customization screen for the Kamarag. It's very similar in stats and differs only in a slight boff layout and hull rating.

This should be applied to the Kamarag (T3 ship), the Kamarag Retrofit (T5 anniversary ship), and the Fleet Kamarag Retrofit (T5 fleet ship).

EDIT: Hrm... I swear I clicked on KDF shipyard sub-forum.
Post edited by rodentmaster on

Comments

• davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I agree that all of the K'T'inga/D7/Koro'T'inga parts should be useable with the Kamarag.
  • xxxseadog117xxxxxxseadog117xxx Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This is the Federation Forum...

EDIT: Woops, didn't see that last part
    Kurland Here Kurland Here This is Kurland Kurland Kurland Here Kurland, Do you copy?

chiyoumiku wrote: »
    Here's a Tissue for your Issue.
  • solidshatnersolidshatner Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    davidwford wrote: »
    I agree that all of the K'T'inga/D7/Koro'T'inga parts should be useable with the Kamarag.

Not only do I agree with this, but I think it would also be fair to include a fleet module discount for that version if you've been playing long enough to have unlocked the t5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]