test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AEGIS still says bind to char, not bind to Acct

rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Can we get this fixed please? I've got an AEGIS set just SITTING there because it still says "bind to CHARACTER on equip" and not the "bind to account" that the devs said explicitly it SHOULD be.

As soon as it's bound who knows what will happen if/when it's updated. It most likely will not be retroactively account-bound, going from past history. Because of this bug I haven't been able to use my AEGIS and I really really want to.
Post edited by rodentmaster on

Comments

• Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm pretty sure if you have an old aegis set from old crafting it's bound to character. I believe the newly crafted ones are bound to account.
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    The set was in my bank during the conversion. It appears to have the new stats. It was upgraded to the NEW set. Therefore it SHOULD say "bind to account on equip" in the item descriptions.

It does not.
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The set was in my bank during the conversion. It appears to have the new stats. It was upgraded to the NEW set. Therefore it SHOULD say "bind to account on equip" in the item descriptions.

It does not.

I'm just going to /facepalm and walk away now...
    This was all told to us before the changes.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    I'm just going to /facepalm and walk away now...
    This was all told to us before the changes.

No, I don't think you understand. It was clearly communicated directly from the devs mouths on this forum (I was part of the thread in which it was discussed) that the update would take effect on conversion with X new stats. There were some that didn't switch over while in bank, so you had to move them to your inventory to get it to work. HOWEVER, once switched over, the set would reflect the "X" new stats and would be fully updated to the NEW set. That is NOT the case with me. I have the new Mk XII set. It has "X" stats.

I have the NEW set.

I repeat: I HAVE the new set. I don't have the old set. That's not the problem.

The problem is that the NEW set stats are wrong, as directly stated from the devs it WOULD be "account bind on equip."

There is no confusion over this. The set is currently still bugged. It was reported immediately after the update. It has been reported many times since. I'm seeing multiple little patches coming out but NO fix to this.

Don't facepalm over me. you're the one not understanding the issue. It's a simple one. Should be bind to account. Currently is bind to character.

Can we get this fixed, already?