test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,897 Arc User
    Jaessa: and this reaper thing screwed with everyone’s head...... including evelynns?

Jorin: it would explain why she was in the state she was when we arrived...

Jaessa: she has so much pain in her. *she backs up against the wall sliding down next to jorin holding her face in her hands*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,149 Arc User
    Briana: *still hugging Krystal and Renia. Speaking up, her voice cracks* how... how can w-we help her?

Freeman: what does a grapefruit need money for exactly? And maybe we should hold it on the singing thing. This looks like a tense, emotional moment.... let's leave them be. *takes the fruit, walking out of the holodeck*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,279 Arc User
    (*smacks everyone with a diseased rat*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (I mean... you can contribute somehow. Have Matt reappear somewhere else? Have alex wake up in sickbay? Please don't put the burden entirely on us. I mean things are already pretty low for everyone IC cause of this. You may have actually forced Krystal into retirement with the reaper possession fight)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jaessa: i didnt expect to come back to this... *lets out a heavy sigh standing up* you didnt get mentally screwed with did you? *she looks over at oculus*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *looks over at Jaessa, sighing and looking back to Krystal and Renia. Drying her tears on her sleeve* this is just all so messed up, I don't know what to do.
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Has no injuries*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    (Sorry, yesterday was my birthday and I was busy dealing with some stuff.)

Oculus: It tried to, but I already made peace with everything it threw at me to hurt me. *she smiles sadly*

Reina: Maybe the kids could help?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Briana: is that even possible at this point?... you heard ijoula... its game over... no more Starfleet for her... no more TFJ..... that thing possessing matt messed with our minds... I had to relive watching... *closes her eyes, taking a deep breath* watching my best friend and a squad of Military cadets get obliterated by a Vaadwaur orbital blast... *clenches her fists* i had to relive so much pain and hurt, not just that...

Freeman: seriously, what does a grapefruit need with money... and do you take credits?
    Jaessa: so everyone but oculus got screwed by it..... *sighs* damnit all.....

Jorin: I have no idea when eve will wake up... or what kind of trauma she experienced.... I just hope she’ll be ok.
    Oculus: I think she'll be fine. She just needed to know people were here for her.
    jorin: im not so sure... after what she witnessed i doubt she'll ever be the same again.

jaessa: if it was some of her worst memories id have to guess they'd be of cerys and the way she raised her.... i know most of my worst memories come form her..... shes a strict and cruel woman.....
    Oculus: All she kept saying was why did you leave me, I don't know if she meant you or Cerys.
    jaessa: coming from experience i can say it was cerys.... she has a habit of abandoning her kin....
    Briana: *opens her eyes, looking At Krystal being controlled by Ijoula, the Renia* Nothing to say?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,005 Community Moderator
    Krystal Ijoula: If we get through this we need to find a way to prevent anyone from using this kind of attack again.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: that sounds like an impossibility. The only thing that I can think that would stop it is destroying these things!
    Oculus: I guess we just have to be here for her.

*A Ray of light shines down upon Krystal and a fish lowers down from it like an angel and then slaps her with its tail and starts singing like one of those dollar store fish things and then vanishes as Sheogorath laughs and some of her memories become disassociated, as if they were someone elses*
    Briana: what the actual hell?..... what just happend?

Freeman: *waiting for the grapefruit's explanation on why it needs money*
    Krystal: *recoils* What the hell?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: Mom..... are you alright? That thing Just appeared out of nowhere and slapped you.. *still hugging Krystal and Renia at this point.*

(Not sure if everybody heard the laughing or just Krystal)
    jaessa: im sorry to bring you into my family's problems.... i guess by wanting to be with me you unwillingly took on some of my baggage.... gods know i have a lot.....
    Krystal: Got a bit of a headache but I'm fine...
    Oculus: Hey its alright. *she pulls Jaessa into a tight hug* I knew what I was getting into, and I've got some baggage of my own. *she smiles*

Reina: I guess you're all better?
    Krystal: Not sure... but I... *brings a hand to her head* have a feeling I overdid it and am going to get a bottle of nasty tasting shtako shoved into my mouth by a certain wolf, along with a lecture about not using too much magic.

Everything's a bit of a blur right now.
    Briana: *confused as hell and still holding onto the two. Sighing*
    Jaessa: you may not say that when you actually talk with cerys.... thanks for caring.... *hugs oculus back resting a head on her shoulder* for such a long time I’ve been alone all I had wa me me and an old droid but now I have people that care about me. A brother and little sister, you and friends iv met.....
    Oculus: I'll always be here for you. *she pats her back* I don't care what cerys might say.

Reina: Maybe we should get some rest? You've been through a lot today.
    Krystal: Yea... Good idea. *hugs Reina and Bri*
    Briana: *Hugs back, smiling slightly to hide her pain* are you really better that quickly? I'm not going to question it too much... just remember we're here for you, mom... Remember all the thing everyone has said to you... you're stronger then you give yourself credit for... We love you.