test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    EMH: And if you open a different line of communications, using other methods aboard the ship then maybe, juuust maybe its not going to affect it. I doubt that you can transmit a signal if you do something like altering power flows to function as a pseudo morse code or something like that. Data can't travel like that.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    evelynn: *screams and thrashes around dropping her saber and shooting force lightning from her hands that arcs and hits herself and occulus along with anyone with in a 10 foot radius* get off of me!!!

jaessa: *sits up disoriented* wh-what the hell happened to her.....

jorin: shes not herself right now... *walks closer to evelynn grunting as hes struck by her force lightning he slowly makes his way to her gently holding her face in his hands.* evelynn listen to me....its over... you're safe now... *he hugs her along with occulus*

evelynn: get off of me!!! *she violently thrashes around slowly calming down.* get.... off of me...... *she finally calms down and breaks down crying, jorin closes his eyes as he hugs her*

jakara: well... least i cant feel anything right now....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Freeman: Computer, can you shut this thing's snark off? Like I have much control of anything anyone would notice from down here. I suspect everything important is going to be locked to the bridge or main engineering. I doubt this place is going to have control of much. Also, what the hell is morse code?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Oculus: It will be alright... you're not alone... *her words are a little slower than they were before*

EMH: Every Emergency Medical Hologram is programmed with a proper bedside manner. *To Jakara* Oh when its fixed you'll feel it. *he keeps working* And I suppose it is ancient history, but its a form of communication with dots and dashes that is unique in that almost anything can communicate using it, even if its not designed as a form of communication. Just activate the Engineering hologram, I don't have the authority to and you really need the help, and I need some form of communication so either someone can repair the holodeck so I don't accidentally vanish before I'm done with my patients or so that someone from sickbay can come and help me.
    edited October 2019
    Freeman: why didnt you just say that first part about repairing this holodeck? *leaves the console, starting to pick up the metal shrapnel torn up by Briana and determine what's still usable*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    evelynn: *continues crying until she tires herself out and passes out*

jorin: *looks up at oculus taking evelynn into his arms* i appreciate you looking out for my sister but you dont look so good.... let me get you back to the holodeck *he bends down picking up evelynns light saber*

jaessa: *slowly gets up shaking her head* ok... visions normal now.... what the TRIBBLE happened to her.....

jorin: i dont know but some one has to know something.... come on lets get back to the......- *jaessa falls face first on the ground unconscious* holodeck..... *sighs and picks jaessa up gently slinging her over his shoulder then looks over at oculus* are you ok to walk?

jakara: *mumbles as she passes out*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Freeman: *after sorting through what's still usable, he gets to reinstalling the parts with suprising efficiency*
    EMH: Well I suppose it's better you're asleep than screaming when I'm done reconnecting the nerve endings. *He finishes up with Jakara, her spin is reconnected, but still fractured, she can feel again, but should probably avoid any stretches or exertion until her body fully heals. He moves over to check on Briana next* Thank you for atleast being competent enough to repair the holodeck, that will give me enough time to finish treatment.

Oculus: Well... I think I can push through... it's not that far of a walk. *She Holds Evelynn gently and starts walking back towards the holodeck, using the force to try and sustain herself*
    Freeman: I'm not even from this galaxy, the fact I can work with your interfaces with this amount of ease is nothing short of a miracle. I'm a Mandalorian damn it!

Briana: *she tries to push the EMH away in her unconscious state. She seems drained of energy, covered in cuts and bruises, has a few hairline fractures throughout her body. She also still seems to be suffering through the psychological stress caused by all this given that she's still foxed out with a broken tail*
    jorin: *walks over holding his arm out for evelynn* here i can take her, you just focus on walking alright?
    Oculus: Alright... *she nods slowly and hands Evelynn to him, hobbling along.* when they arrive at the holodeck the doctor looks over at them*

EMH: I think we're going to need more bio beds. *he alters the holodeck settings to create enough for the 3 new patients* Set them down and I'll get to work, I really need a nurse but Starfleet didn't think an Emergency nurse hologram was a priority, no they expect an EMH to have some biological assistance. Though... *he pauses for a moment and looks around before the holodeck creates 3 nurse holograms though their attire is rather... inappropriate for a nurse* Well I activated some nurse holograms stored in the database but it would appear they were for... personal use. I've downloaded my medical knowledge into them, it should be enough. *The scantily clad nurses begin going to work, using the tools to scan everyone else while the doctor patches up the internal bleeding on briana*
    jorin: me and the little one are fine, its these two that need attention. *sets down jaessa as he motions to her and oculus walking over holding onto evelynn* im sorry evelynn..... i wasnt here when you needed me most...... god im so sorry..... *closes his eyes. evelynn lays asleep in his arms her head rested on his shoulder looking like hes on the verge of crying himself* im never letting go eve... i swear....

jaessa: *comes too* i think im good....
    *Oculus loses consciousness*

Nurse: *in a Sultry tone befitting retro television* Doctor this woman appears to be have a hemorrhage in her frontal Cortex.

EMH: *He sighs and takes a moment, just face palming* Nurse, take care of this patient, I will deal with the bleeding. *He comes over and starts to work on Oculus* Of course the one that refused treatment was also in critical condition. Those used to command rarely think of their own condition. Egh. She's not just bleeding into her brain her skull is fractured. Did something explode out there? No one has explained to me what even caused these injuries.

*One of the nurses finishes up with Briana's wounds, ensuring she will make a full recovery while another Nurse checks on Evelynn and the last Nurse focuses on Krystal*
    *other then physical exhaustion evelynn is fine*

jorin: i just got here so i have no idea what happened....
    EMH: Well... everyone involved is apparently unconscious for now, and I'm not comfortable waking any of them yet. I suppose an explanation can wait. *he finishes up with Oculus, cleaning her of the excess blood on her head and doing one last scan* All patients appear to have been stabilized, and are likely to make a full recovery. The child is completely healthy, just exhausted. I'm not sure how everyone else was in critical condition yet she is fine but I suppose some of them must have protected her from what happened. I think some of them have suffered psychological trauma but I'm a Doctor not a psychiatrist. I would send a report to the counselor but I have no idea how long communications will be down.
    Briana: *groans in pain unconsciously as she looks like she's struggling with something in her sleep*

Freeman: *has repaired the holodeck enough that there is no danger of suddenly shutting down*
    EMH: Well if you are done with repairs perhaps you could run up to the bridge and ask them what happened? I suspect that whatever danger that caused them to shut down communications is past, due to the fact we would probably be feeling the ship rumbling if something bad was happening again. I believe the first officer needs to know about this anyway. I would just move myself to the holoprojectors on the bridge, but frankly I don't want to leave my patients alone with some lonely man's idea of what a sexy nurse looks like. They might have my knowledge now but they aren't real medical staff.
    Freeman: I'm still working here. *looks over to Jorin* you wanna head up there, boss?
    jaessa: ill go to the bridge some one needs to stay with eve if she wakes up.

jorin: yes..... we'll have a proper reunion when all of this is behind us.....

jaessa: alright. *she looks over at oculus with a sigh* god i hope you're ok..... ill be back. *she walks off to the bridge*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *passed out from exhaustion, multiple close combat injuries incurred from fighting a lycan, shredded uniform, most likely broken bones and tail. In short... A total mess lucky to be in one piece*
    Tala: Everyone alright?
    Officer: Think so Captain.
    Tala: God I hope that data we got was worth almost losing ourselves...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (It honestly really wasnt worth it.)

Freeman: everybody In here got messed the hell up... what happened?
    jorin: i have no idea.... wait i dont suppose these holodecks have recording devices do they? if so we could see what happened to a point or if their are any security devices in the hallway outside.

jaessa: *walks into the bridge* hey can anyone tell me what the hell happened here?
    edited October 2019
    EMH: Only they and potentially the crew knows. Nobody told me what happened when I was activated, then they all passed out. *he does a quick scan of each of them again, making sure they're all healing properly* The holodeck might have recorded it, but you would either need security clearance to view video files, or the holodeck itself to recreate it. And well, until we can move my patients to sickbay I would recommend against trying to recreate anything in here.
    Freeman: I saw "holodeck 2" on the way in here on the door next door. We could try to recreate the program in there.
    EMH: You could go right ahead. I'll keep everyone alive while you're gone.
    Freeman: What do you think, boss?
    *A strange sound is heard outside the holodeck, like a man humming a tune before the door opens up and a man clad in a mismatched colored suit appears, his hair grey and his eyes fiery and demonic*

Sheogorath: Krystal my dear! I came to ask you how your wife's death was and if you had a funeral. I don't think ya did or ye would ave invited me. *he looks around and notices all the unconscious people* Was there some kind of party? Oh I'm wounded I wasn't invited, I do tell a mean joke.

EMH: Excuse me but why are you in here? Your outfit isn't a starfleet uniform and you don't sound like you belong here. I will not have anyone disturbing my patients.

Sheogorath: Disturb? Why I'm offended you would even accuse me of such a thing! I don't disturb people! I drive them mad. *he laughs heartily and walks over to Evelynn* knocked out? I guess the wee lass must ave had too much fun. Here, have a friend to keep you company. *He places a grapefruit on her, its got a smiley face sharpied onto it*

Steve: Careful there Princie boy, I could've rolled off and gone splat if you put me on anyone with more elevation.

Sheogorath: Oh hush you, I would just make a new body for you. Though maybe with that attitude I'll turn you into a glass of juice.

EMH: Why is that grapefruit talking? *The Doctor is stopping as if he has to process this information*

Sheogorath: Don't worry he's friendly. Good with the kids. *he walks back over to Krystal now* Hmm... can't have you sleeping on me, I need to taunt ya! The fake man over there is fun to tease but really I wanted to mess with the slow fox.

EMH: You can't wake her up now! They suffered grievous injuries and need to rest and recover.

Sheogorath: Nonsense! Recovery time is for those without phenomenal cosmic power. *he taps Krystal's head with his staff, completely healing all of her injuries and waking her up* C'mon up an at em girl!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (if he can do that, why doesn't he just fix her completely? he has the power to break someone's mind, so he should be able to fix a broken one too)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: *Groans in pain from her biobed, still recovering and foxed out*

Freeman: I... I don't... i really don't understand what I'm seeing over there, Boss.... is that god?...
    Jorin: I..... don’t even know....