test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Dundee: Who are you with? Who are you intelligence for?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    *the vulpine stares at the human, wondering if he's slow or heard of hearing* the lythari imperium, of course...i mentioned it not two minutes prior​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Dundee: then you don't need to worry. Talk to the bear looking admiral.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    todd: admiral koda? oh...you're one of the sleepership humans​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Dundee: something like that.
    todd: well, that explains why that ferengi was so interested in you *the vulpine looks on as a bunch of powerboarders come screaming past along the river - another race or biathlon must be going on*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: Why is that?
    todd: i'm not that dumb - unfriendly eyes and ears are everywhere​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: well I'm that drunk. What did he have planned for me?
    edited September 2019
    todd: abducted and sold to the highest bidder or traded for valuable goods, favors or other useful things, most likely - someone of your...unique condition would fetch a handsome price on the black market...as would someone like me, but for entirely different reasons​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: what reasons?
    *he coughs uncomfortably* there is an inordinately large population of beings in the galaxy who prefer to have creatures such as myself as...unwilling personal companions​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: That's... Disgusting. why the name of god? Slavery at all is already horrible, but that adds a whole other layer of me wanting to go back and bash heads in.
    todd: it is...the imperium has a zero-tolerance policy on unwilling slavery of sapient beings, and all imperium captains have standing orders to attempt to free slaves if possible without getting them killed or starting a war if they run across slaver convoys or operations

(you never said if you got the reference)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Pretty sure I did?)

Dundee: unwilling slavery? Is there a willing kind? Like if its willing I dont think its slavery, just kinky.
    (no, you never said anything about his name)

todd: they still call it slavery, even when it's just for kinky play...i guess because some actually build an entire lifestyle out of it​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: Didn't need to know that.
    todd: not big on slap and tickle, huh? fair enough - not everyone is​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: I'm just confused that people make a lifestyle out of it. Dont people have to work for a living? I mean I lived in a giant concrete fortress my group built in the outback that looked like something outta mad max. Had cars and motorcycles everywhere. Parties every night and we still had to work. Hunting, fixing, building, bank robberies, smuggling, security, other stuff...
    todd: not so much in the federation or imperium - post-scarcity economy means people work for want of something to do, not because they HAVE to​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: ...... I miss my mad max fortress.... at least I have my coke.
    todd: i prefer black cherry, personally​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: huh?.... oh you're talking about the drink.
    todd: yes...you weren't?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: ............................ I should go...................
    todd: you're right - we should get going in case those nausicaans somehow manged to follow us *he says, deliberately pretending to be unaware of the reason for dundee's sudden skittishness*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Dundee: we? Are you following me?
    todd: you would rather be alone once qwen calls in even more mercenaries? that was just the first wave - for a prize like you, he'll call in entire starship's worth of bounty hunters​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    *Ship adrift is a gift*

*Ship wants to be found*

(Eh I read your thing, I don't have any ideas to add to it, and yes the black arrow thingy works
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (i already got nick to confirm the notes show for other people, but having extra confirmation is good

and at this point, i think i've got ship classes well settled - right now, i'd mainly prefer extra infantry or armor names, and definitely names for structures...i'd prefer to shy away from commonly used terms like 'mining station' or 'shipyard' and use something a little more...esoteric)

*a hyperspace vortex opens a hundred kilometers off the damaged starfleet ship and spits out a vaguely daggerlike ship measuring 752 meters in length (so a little over 100 meters longer than a galaxy and more than double the length of a connie - or donnie), bedecked with black stealth plating making it hard to detect even for a functional ship - so a hail coming from seemingly nowhere should come as a surprise to the damaged vessel*

???: unknown starfleet vessel, this is captain geryon of the imperium cruiser orthrus - do you require assistance?​​

#LegalizeAwoo