What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*opens fire with minigun*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    Jakara: yeah I suppose.... least I didn’t damage anything
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (*pokes nick and west with minigun*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (What are you poking me for?)

*Reina arrives to bowl with her family, having taken a while due to getting Jumja sticks for the kids.*

Reina: Sorry I'm late.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (A: you never replied to the post i made yesterday morning and B: you never replied to anything i said after that)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Its alright. *smiles and hugs Reina*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: Wait.... I thought you were already here with us?... you were right behind us in the turbolift.. and the jumja stand is on another deck.... nevermind, it doesnt matter on the details. Its your turn.

Nick: *starts spraying Matt's other arm with a tribal style band around the bicep* you know this reminds me when I used to be a tattoo artist.

Quark: you? A tattoo artist? I don't see it.

Nick: it was a long long time ago...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    (To be honest Reina should've been with them but I forgot what was going on cause it has been a few days.)

(Also which post shadow? I didn't see anything about the ship adrift)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (no, it was the one with me semi-ranting about nick's aussie, and then all the ones after asking for a review of my revised list of ship classes, as well as suggestions for additional possible names for not only ships, but ground stuff too, as well as if the roles i assigned to each class that had an attached note seem appropriate)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2019
    (The Australian wants a real surfboard. Not a future hover one. Speaking of Dundee)

Dundee: *while trying to find a way to cross over to the Ferengi scavenger camp, he finds an old log. Putting it over his shoulder and bringing it to the water. He uses it to cross the water*

Briana: but... yeah it's your turn.. then Jakara's again, then mom, then me, then back to you again...

Nick: *finishes the design* should I give him a face one or would that be too far?

Quark: advice costs latnium.

Nick: *pulls a few slip from his jacket and lazily tosses them on the bar*

Quark: *picks up the slips* make it minimalistic. Less to punch you in the face for later.

(Want me to send somebody to rescue your ship, west? It wont be starfleet)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (RoA# 59: Free advice is seldom cheap.

and i thought nick was dead broke? *stares suspiciously*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Nick isn't dead broke. just in debt due to interest while he was M.I.A. He still has latinum available to spend. But quark would put any he personally is spending towards his debt rather than his drinks. that's why he's lucky he's drinking on Rakesh's dime. lol)
  • Options
    (along with everyone else...he's going to have a coronary when he sees that bill in the morning - assuming he manages to get off his ship at any point during the morning)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (What happened to the part where you said, the whole bar could drink on his tab and it would barely make a dent in what he has? Lol)

Dundee: *having made it across to the Ferengi scavenger camp, he makes conversation with some of the odd looking aliens there. One discreetly scans him and stares at his tricorder, whispering to the other ferengi. Soon they all pull what minimal weapons they could sneak onto Risa*

(And just keeping that one brief since I'm not writing for a whole camp of Ferengi)
  • Options
    (that would basically be...knives and other melee weapons made out of non-metal substances for modern security - future security can probably detect far MORE things)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Well since before we had Rom's actor come to voice Rom and that Ferengi archeologist on Risa, we had that one Ferengi guy. Forgot his name... I think it's a good opportunity to get rid of the old guy and install the grand nagus lookalike to run the camp. What do you think?)
  • Options
    (that was qwen, the ferengi who tried to buy the jenolan sphere, and harassed several persons in the delta quadrant - including the player - and carried sela off earth during the aftermath of midnight...and as far as anyone knows, is still alive, so we can't kill him off)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Can get him kicked off of Risa though)
  • Options
    (i don't even know what's happening right now...just that someone drew a weapon)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (They scanned him. And what do you thinks gonna happen if they scan him? What would they find out?)

Dundee: *looks around, crossing his arms unimpressed* Really? Are you really going to try this?

Ferengi: Augments like you go for a lot, there's more of us than you, it's worth the risk.

Qwen: I just let our Nausicaan friends know the situation. We only need to hold him at bay for a few minutes.
  • Options
    ???: and what is going on here?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*snoutrams west*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes thread with minigun*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*chewtoys nick and west*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I had an ambulance call i had to go on)

Ferengi: *Turns towards the voice holding their weapon as threateningly as a ferengi can.* No business of yours that's what's going on.

Nick: Y'know despite being a tattoo artist at one point, i have no tattoos whatsoever... Mainly they heal too fast for me. they fade away in less than a month. *Sprays some simple lines on Matt's face* Think I'm done here. I'm not taking off his shirt and i would rather cut out my own eyes than go below the waistline.

Quark: *Nods, pretending to listen as he serves drinks*
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    (good...because if you sprayed anything on his equipment or rear, he'd murder you OVER 9000 times)

*the speaker is...a fox, wearing nothing but a pair of swimtrunks and a pair of sunglasses* this looks very much like my business - harassing beachgoers is not acceptable in my world​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: oh boy, the cavalry came to save me *rolls his eyes, keeping his arms crossed*

Ferengi: you might wanna make yourself scarce friend. We have nausicaans on the way.

Dundee: alright, that's enough out of you. *quickly grabs the Ferengi by the neck in one swift motion and punching him hard, one of the other Ferengi goes to attack from behind as Dundee turns around, using the Ferengi he picked up as a shield. 2 more Ferengi go for a charge*

Nick: *taps his commbadge* Captain O'Connor to Exeter. I have a resident of yours here that needs a beam over. He's sitting near me so just lock on and beam him away.
  • Options
    (AND PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME, RATTLER!)

*the fox also darts in, turning into a blur as the two charging ferengi find themselves sprawled in the sand a good distance away, dazed, confused and completely divested of weapons a split second later*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Dundee: *keeps punching the Ferengi he's holding in the face, drawing blood that splashes onto the sand. His augmented strength not doing any favors for the poor Ferengi's face. Using one Ferengi to beat the other one he was shielding himself from*

Qwen: *crouches down, realsing he's out of his depth and hoping the nausicaans show up soon
  • Options
    ???: i think he's had quite enough...we should leave and report these to the risian authorities *the unnamed vulpine says as he walks over*​​

#LegalizeAwoo