test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,149 Arc User
    (well yeah thats why I had a higher estimate)

Nick: Wakey Wakey. C'mon man.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,279 Arc User
    matt: zzzZZZzzz...​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (*goes back to chewing up the thread with hot lead*

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, RATTLER!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    *Damaged ship is still damaged, drifting damagedly as a rift closes. Damaged.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited September 2019
    (are there going to be klingorks? if there are going to be klingorks, i'll bring a cruiser, otherwise a destroyer will do

also, i've been fiddling around with class names...so the imperium interceptor got changed AGAIN - if you remember, it used to be hellhound class, now...well, i'll let you see for yourself - as soon as i figure out how to do indentations in bbcode!

which is apparently impossible - wonderful! time for plan B

Space

Fighter

Jackal
    Hyena
    Bloodhound

Bomber

Wolfhound

Interceptor

Coyote

Transport

Greyhound

Freighter

Magpie
    Dragon

Corvette (100-200 meters)

Wolf (Anti-Strike)
    Direwolf (Patrol/Anti-Pirate)

Frigate (200-400 meters)

Vargulf (Intel)
    Ulfhednar (Anti-Capital)
    Varulv (Anti-Strike)

Destroyer (400-600 meters)

Wulver (Support)
    Adlet (Anti-Capital/Strike/Missile)

Cruiser (600-1000 meters)

Cerberus (Boarding)
    Hellhound (Anti-Capital)
    Barghest (Entrapment)

Battlecruiser (1000-2000 meters)

Anubis (Command/Carrier)
    Khonsu (Special Weapons)
    Amarok (Anti-Capital/Installation)

Planetary Assault/Battleship (2000-5000 meters)

Fenris
    )​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*resumes blasting thread to swiss cheese*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*still blasting thread to swiss cheese* also, the abdin case has been dismissed...and good riddance)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    (And it was explained in detail as to why.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2019
    (you don't need detail to figure out that abdin's a naive idiot

now make with the bowling already!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: he's out cold..... Quark, can you get be a bowl of warm water?

Quark: No, not here, not in this bar. I know that old Hu-mon trick. I've had too many immature Starfleet officers try it before. I dont wanna imagine the mess he'd make.

Nick: fair enough. If you can replicate things other than food behind there... get me some Aqua colored spray on hair dye. Add it to my debt. It'll be worth it

Quark: Fine. But I'm charging you triple! *walks to the replicator*

Briana: So any kids follow us? They should use a different lane so we don't make them feel too bad.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (*turns minigun on west*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*blasts rattler with hot lead*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(No klingorks, just a damaged ship with only a handful of crew left)
    (well what's the point if there's not going to be any action? there was an entire FLEET around the ISS Discovery)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Because it was being chased by mirror klingorks. This ship just got moved to a different place than whatever klingons were attacking it)
    (yes, and if the ship was being fired on by klingon ships at the time - which it was given what was happening when j'ula activated her weapon the first time - any nearby klingons should've arrived with them, or at the very least aren't far behind)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(You just asked earlier if there were going to be any, then said if there weren't any you'd send a destroyer
    Krystal: No... I think they're busy back on the Exeter.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: Alright. Pick a ball. We ready?
    (i changed my mind; there's no point doing anything if i'm not getting anything out of it

not that there's any point in doing anything anyway, since i won't be awake for any of it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(What? Then what's the point of your characters interacting with anyone? Why did you pick up Nick's guys if you "didn't get anything" out of it?)
    edited September 2019
    (uh, you mean the thing that stalled because no one else was willing to help? that thing with nick's guys? it was like pulling dogdamn TEETH just to get them to head down to risa in the first place, and even then only ONE went down because he wanted to go boarding - and once he goes down, he...goes in the complete OPPOSITE direction to where the boards are sold despite having been given a guide and map)​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2019
    (*blasts rattler with hot lead*

also, i cleaned up the list and made an actual document out of it so it's way easier to parse...tell me what you (by which i mean everyone) think of my class names now - i tried to keep it as smaller ships = common canine breeds, going up in size from there to humans with wolflike qualities to cryptids to mythical beasts to gods, ending with the ultimate god-killer...with a touch of personal bias since it's the name of alex's soulmate

also, there's a bit of an in-joke with the transport class name, which i totally didn't plan before hand but i just had to do it once i noticed...tell me if you see the joke

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ws1UQdnnafqvsI8_da8m985OhWIpmjQ9GDP0oORTm5Q/edit?usp=sharing )​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *grabs one of those smokey, pearl blue balls (don't know the actual term for that pattern)*
    (there probably isn't a name for it - look at my thing)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Other than the freighters... I'm guessing they all have something to do with canines?)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    Jakara: so who’s first?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (naturally...though i don't think hyenas are considered canines - but they look close enough for me)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Yea... I think I heard somewhere that Hyenas are actually in the feline family.)
    (...it's a really good thing i don't hold a grudge against cats

*prods swiss cheesed thread with minigun in boredom*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo