test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    rakesh: seriously, what idiot who isn't my brother would try to take on an entire orbital network in a small craft?! and even HE wouldn't do that​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,151 Arc User
    Nick: Maybe matt? I'm not sure. He does seem crazy enough to try it sometimes. But you probably know him better than me.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited August 2019
    rakesh: he wouldn't dare try it...dr. reynolds would skin him and use his pelt as a rug​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Nick: and... if the Doc' wasn't an issue in a theoretical scenario.... would he then? I feel he would.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    rakesh: with no one to hold him back? he would - and laugh insanely the entire time​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Exactly as I expected...
    rakesh: you have some experience with his penchant for insane piloting, i hear​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Yes. I do..... we ended up in another Universe.
    rakesh: from what i hear, you almost ended up a bug splatter on an asteroid first​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick:..... yeah....
    edited August 2019
    rakesh: well, let's get all these people back to the exeter or wherever so we can haul them back to DS9...where they go after that is kurland's problem

(the rest of you, feel free to chime in any time now)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: alright. *walks back to the ship*
    (i think there should have been some kind of presence among the ennis/nol-ennis while we were inoculating them...given they weren't exactly silent in the actual mission - their leaders in particular)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Eh... I was just trying not to get left behind when I posted. I dont wanna come back to like 100+ posts when I'm trying to enjoy a convention)
    edited August 2019
    (hey, i had to come back to some 200+ posts after i woke up that night you, seven and rose all decided to play amateur lawyer hour!

and speaking of...you remember the grandiose, over-the-top speech nick made to the federation member world's representatives during those events, and their even more over-the-top reactions?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(I mean I wanna study law so that was fun... just hard to do "armature lawyer hour" when the respondents are like brick walls. Also... vaguely... I remember working on it a lot but being worried it wasnt good enough so I continued to change things and that made it meh.... literly all that lawyer hour stuff WAS so I could have Nick give that speech... when they could have just done that anyways.)
    (well, you want another chance at doing up reactions like that, but for the citizenry of the entire federation instead...and possibly some klingon and romulan citizenry too?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Mayhaps.... I'm listening, please elaborate.)
    (it involves that upcoming deal the alliance will be making with those terrans...and i actually need some help with alex's reaction to it, because i'm no good at doing the whole condemnation speech - or any speech for that matter; i don't do politics)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(With the long inspiring speeches I like to write (which promptly get ignored it seems... you know what I'm talking about) you have come to the correct person for the job. Are you gonna want Nick to write it for Alex in character or will you want OOC help with it?)
    (i don't want inspiring, i want condemming - and OOC, because alex himself is supposed to be good at this TRIBBLE...which was probably not a good trait to give a character when i myself suck at it; he's supposed to have a silver tongue too, but you notice he's had a great deal of trouble talking his way out of tense situations here)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(You can condemn and inspire at the same time. Condemn your enemies and inspire your allies or others to follow suit. Since you need OOC help talk to me about it in a DM or steam, it discord please. Once I return home sunday. I will start then or monday.)
    (well, anyway...)

*rakesh also gets back aboard the hellhound after informing the cured denizens of the penal moon to gather up and stand inside the pattern enhancers he deployed earlier, followed by a call to exeter for a mass beam-up*

(that means you, rattler!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(oh, i realized something...the next mission is the one with quark and the karemma, not doomed to repeat...still gonna wait a month in-universe on that one so rattler can get the lexington back and alex can get his new flagship, but that's going to be enjoyable to do...*ferengi scream*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I don't think glassing a planet is the right choice either. But good luck convincing him not to do it and pulling us into yet another conflict over a misunderstanding of intent, and because of his actions I'm gonna get held responsible as well just by being here and in charge of the task force.

I'm not happy with the idea.

The way I see it right now... its contained thanks to the satellite network. How they even got there in the first place I don't know. But anyone else tries to come and claim it would get shot down by the satellites. We could leave a warning bouy saying this system's been infected with some new virus and everyone needs to stay out. There are ways to handle this until we know more without resorting to Scortched Earth tactics.

Kayla: *uses a tricorder to monitor Delgado*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    Evelynn: *stands there listening in on everyone*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    (I own a tribble now)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    Kurata: I would recommend informing him that it would be unwise to destroy the planet, though from what little I have heard about him I know he doesn't listen to others well.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Delgado/eli: *On the tricorder, kayla would see that his life sign is in there but something..... feels off*

Nick: we set to go now?
    (i hope you snipped it; and don't forget the thing)​​

#LegalizeAwoo