test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Nick: *Looks around* Okay this works. we can just be teleported back down when they get these two on biobeds.

Delgado/Eli: *Lets out a scream in pain, covering his eyes from the sudden change to the bright lights of medbay*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Kayla: *goes to check on Delgado*
    Krystal: *tries to sit up, and winces due to tail injury*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: Do you want me to back off your patient, doc'? he's bleeding out pretty bad.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Kayla: When I say so. *gets some gear and starts working on Delgado before hesitating*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Delgado/Eli: *Reaches out to Kayla, touching her forehead, still seeming out of it because of the pain as he mumble something*

Nick: Woah there. calm down doctor! *Grabs eli's hand and pulls it back down*
    Kayla: *shakes her head andgets back to work*
    Delgado/Eli: *Puts his head back and closes his eyes, taking a deep breath, gritting his teeth*

Nick: We almost good, Doc'?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    *meanwhile, alex has returned to the surface with bashir in tow (because i'm tired of waiting on rose to respond) and steps outside the ship to a much diminished party* um...where the hell is everyone?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Kayla: Yea.
    Nick: Should get him in a biobed. *Stands up, his hands and uniform jacket are covered in Delgado/Eli's blood* We need to get back down there.... I hope Dr. Delgado and Krystal are well taken care of. *Looks at Rakesh* you ready to go back?
    Kayla: I'll be lucky to keep Krystal in here.
    Nick: Yeah, that is true... Just make sure she's not going to get herself hurt again. it looked pretty brutal when me and Rakesh got to the scene. at least for the Dr. here.
    Kayla: Go. I got patients to take care of.
    Nick: Alright. Good luck with those two. *Walks over to Rakesh* this is a damn mess.... this feels like its my own damn fault.... Are we good to go back down?
    *rakesh grabs nick's shoulder and they both flame back down, after he makes sure eli isn't going to die on everyone, coming muzzle-to-muzzle with alex who repeats his earlier question after calming down from their sudden unexpected appearance*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Nick: Krystal and my doctor were injured. We were sitting here and we all heard a scream... me and Rakesh rushed to the scene. Krystal suffered a leg injury, and my Dr.... well.... he may be paralyzed... bleeding out... bruised and cut... they were at the bottom of a rocky hill, so I think they fell... this blood on me is his not mine *looks at his hands, his face immediately confused* or... is it mine.... this isnt right... this isn't right at all... maybe I got cut or something...
    *alex pulls his P.A.W out of its holster and scans the blood on nick, then glances at the results - at which point he grins wolfishly and hands the P.A.W to nick*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *Tries looking at the screen, squinting* I... can't read it.... This blood... its red.... I'm sure it's his... but its red... why does my damn head hurt....
    Kayla: Ok... think I got the worst of it... but... this... something's not right...
    Krystal: *watches Delgado from her bed, laying on her stomach to avoid pain from her tail*
    alex: the color is not what matters...what matters is that it isn't CARDASSIAN blood - it's mixed human/trill blood...and more importantly, it's blood whose DNA profile has enough alleles in common with commander victoria's DNA to be a familial match...as i informed you earlier and you brushed me off as a crackerjack​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: Cardassian blood isn't red... its brown.... it feels like someone is.... pushing something into my brain when I tried to read that.... did... you just say something?
    *he snarls loudly and slams his fist into the ground, unleashing a massive pulse of dispelling energy against the psychic compulsion infecting nick, the strength of the dispel fueled by his rage*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *Grunts* What the hell, alex? *Holds his head*
    alex: is it gone, or do i need to keep battering it until it shatters? because i am FAR and above a snot-nosed child playing with forces he can barely comprehend the true power of​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: what the hell are you talking about? Battering what?
    alex: the psionic glamour eli put up to try and disguise himself - as if something that pitiful would ever work on those who can bypass it by means of scent or power​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: who.... who's eli? And what glamour?... I'm lost... *holds his head*
    *alex sighs and sends another, far stronger pulse of dispel into nick's head*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *groans holding his head* will you quit doing that?!
    alex: not until that taint is gone! *he sends another pulse into nick's head, increasing the strength with each casting*​​

#LegalizeAwoo