test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jaessa: i.... i think.....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (*pokes thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: I need to get my rifle or something... *Walks off to the Captain's Quarters, grabbing her rifle, walking back out* Oculus, Nyssa. are we ready?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    alex: you about done there? these things really like swarming!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,017 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Brexan may have been an Engineer, but I'm still dealing with old systems that haven't really been used for how many years now? Combine that with damage... I'm having to try and reroute power through secondaries! I've at least got it stabilized to the point it won't fail, but I wouldn't trust it to last. Just give me a couple more minutes and we should be good.

Doesn't help that there's still some old dormant Cardassian subroutines that are active again and being really stubborn!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: after we escape. We should check on shrav. I saw he was trying to contact us before we got boarded. *inspects her phaser rifle.* you know. I think there's a bayonet on this rifle. Some of my memories are still kinda blurry. But jakara did make this rifle with a lot of special features. Nothing too special though.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    At this time all the damage control bulkhead engaged in that pylon.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (i don't remember anything about the counter-insurgency program in the mission)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nyssa: so ready to go?
    Ancient Griffon insult

jaessa: good luck... *takes out her light saber idly holding it to her side the sounds of more troopers coming from the door way.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: yeah. I think so. Oculus, you can stay and comfort Jaessa if you want. I think me and Nyssa can handle this. I predict minimal resistance. A surprise attack on some most likely unarmed officers. I think we'll be good. Need a weapon, Nyssa?
    Krystal: Well... that did something... Looks like emergency bulkheads to lock down damaged areas. Good news is... that should not only slow down or stop the Hur'q entirely, it sealed off the breach. Bad news... we're kinda stuck in here too unless Ops can get a transporter lock on us. Unless that's good news for you because "They're trapped in here with us".
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    alex:...you know i can just flame us past any technological barrier this station possesses, right? like...how many dozens of times have i phased right through the lexington's shields?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

The HurQ are all dead becuase they were attacking each other.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: Nyssa? Need a weapon?
    jaessa: im fine..... just go....
    Krystal: *rolls her eyes before going to look at one of the larger Hur'q* Hey... look at this. *starts pulling at what looks like an arm mounted weapon*
    alex: seriously? must you desecrate the dead?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *examines the weapon* Well... don't think any of us can actually use one of these without somesignificant modification, but... this could help with studying their technology. *manages to release the weapon from the arm* Would give us a bit of information on exactly what they're shooting at us, which in turn means better ability to protect against it.

In the meantime... *taps commbadge* Jade to Ops. Pylon secure and... locked down.
    alex: if it's anything like their space weaponry...it's either some kind of short-range mining laser adapted to general use or an acoustic resonator​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Acoustic might be a problem for the two of us. *points at her fox ears*
    ONyssa: I got a phaser pistol, but like Mom I got my ice powers.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited May 2019
    alex: yes, it would...so we may have to start wearing noise-cancelling headgear if it turns out to be that

*meanwhile, shrav, having managed to break the tractor lock on his ship, has now cloaked the bloodfang and is currently sending out a distress call to any nearby imperium forces, the wolfman praying that there are some nearby*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: alright. Oculus. If you feel the absolute need to come, then hang on. If not, Nyssa. Let's roll.... how do you teleport, nyssa?
    Krystal: *taps commbadge again* Ops... respond.
    edited May 2019
    *alex sighs and grabs krystal's shoulder, and a feeling of being squeezed through a hot tube of toothpaste a moment later she finds herself in ops* this is faster​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *shakes her head* That was different...
    alex: so...let's take a bet; i turn around, is the ops crew going to be staring all slack-jawed or continuing on business as usual?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Nope, they have phaser pointed at you two)
    Ancient Griffon insult

*alex then glances over his shoulder* nope! they have guns pointed at us​​

#LegalizeAwoo