test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,151 Arc User
    Nick: should I though?

Briana: *giggles* glad you like it.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *the wolfman continues scooping out bits of slush with his tongue at a fast pace, when he suddenly drops the cup and reaches up to grab his head with a loud yell of agony*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: ya got brain freeze I guess *starts laughing to herself* rub the roof of your mouth with your tongue, it helps for some reason.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    Jakara: *chuckles looking out of it as she sips her slushie.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: is that helping or no?

Nick: and... wait cant they both hear us anyways cause of enhanced hearing?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *shrav is currently moaning in pain* oh...it's like a knife sticking in my forehead...the pain is...is...really good! *he says, the brain freeze finally fading enough for him to resume lapping at the frozen ice, though much slower this time*

(yay, golden girls reference!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: Ooookay then... *Chuckles and sits down in a chair, giggling to herself and sipping her slushy*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Well, I am alive. Put in two 12 hour days, then a 10 hour day, now for a 4 day weekend, oh no, I got cannned)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (Got canned? You alright?)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    *Reina laughs as all teh kids rush out and bowl her over with hugs*

*Oculus finishes baking the pie and a strangely sweet smell fills the ship*

Ethrit: Well we are underway to Naboo.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Briana: awesome! I hope we find hot springs there! *sips her slushy as her eyes slowly widen, looking around for the source of the smell* what smells so awesome?
    jaessa: its been awhile since ive been to naboo. i wonder if much has changed since the clone wars.

jakara; *finishes her slushie.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Leo and Fiona enter the hugging of Reina, as Rose slowly enters the room.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*Ethrit laughs heartily and slaps a knee*

Ehtrit: been a while since you've seen Naboo? I can assure you its been longer for me and Oculus.

Oculus: I made a pie using some Black Diamond apples. *She raises up one of the spares* They're sweeter and taste like honey, Henha told me they come from apple trees grown in high altitude or low atmosphere areas as the unfiltered UV light causes them to mutate.

Jessica: See the kids hon?

*Reina tries to hug Zach Leo and all the other kids as best she can*
    Briana: woah... how do they taste like honey though? And what else can they do?
    Rose: I know, just....(She looks ashamed)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Oculus: They're apples, and I assume it has something to do with the mutation that changes how they taste. *She offers the apple to Briana, its not quite purely black more of an extremely dark purple bordering on black*

Jessica: What? *she holds Rose gently*
    Briana: I'm always a bit cautious about eating things that are supposedly mutated *Takes the apple* I'm not sure if there are side effects like Poisoning or paralysis..... other things.... I have seen some weird stuff in my life, so I am a bit hesitant. I do trust you though, so i know you have no malicious intent, even if something bad does happen to me *Takes a bite of the apple*

Nick: Gaia..... You get lost in thought again?.... They could hear me, couldn't they?
    jakara: so does the air make the apple sweeter or is it the light rays that pierce honey into them....

jaessa: well i guess you have me there, you two havnt seen it since the days of the old republic.. like how long ago for you?
    Rose whispers: I wish i had the innoscence of our kids again. where I cna not worry about what has been done and atr what cost?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Oculus: Its the UV light as the plant absorbs it to grow through photosynthesis it causes the plant to mutate. *The apple is unusually sweet and does taste a bit like honey. Otherwise it feels like a normal apple*

Ethrit: Did Jorin mention that we were from the past? For us it's around three thousand years I think someone told us.

Jessica: I understand... everything will be okay...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Gaia: Yea... they can hear you.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: *looks over at Krystal then back to Gaia* so... should I still ask them if they heard the question?
    Gaia: Yes. Because enhanced hearing or not, they can be distracted.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Rose snickers: We both know the mutliverse wont let that happen. (Rose then wipes a tear away, and walsk to Reina and the mass of kids)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Nick: I'll... ask in a bit... when there is less going on I guess

Briana: it's a pretty good apple
    Krystal: *looks over at Rose*
    Briana: *sips on her slushy before looking at Shrav* waaaaaait..... didn't you have a ship?
    jakara: yaaaaaay we're almost there!

jaessa: no this is the first time ive seen him in months... i also dont even know how you'd be here but.... stranger things have happened i guess.
    Briana: We are?