test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    *Jessica arrives at the brig*

Jessica: Whats the issue now?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs* As for my choice of Lawyer, I would choose ADA Rafael Barba, but he's likely doing some major case right now, so...
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Jessica: Do you really need him? This thing is going to be pretty open and shut considering just about everyone witnessed it. Its just going to postpone things and force us to keep you in the brig longer where as if you took Rose or atleast requested someone closer by we could get this done today and have you out of there.
    Prime Raneson: *Thinks for a second* Wait. *Pulls out a card* This is a lawyer's card. Name; "Tekeny Delgado". Think you could have him assigned as my lawyer?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (uh...wasn't one of nick's characters masquerading as a cardassian whose last name was delgado?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    (Nobody knows In Caracter though so.... Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Jessica: *Looks at Captain O'Ryan* Is this someone nearby?
    (Well he stationed on the Tepes so yea)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt O'Neal: IIRC he is on the Tepes.

RAdm Rose: So I am off the hook?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Jessica: yes you are and *turns to Raneson* you may use him as a lawyer.
    Prime Raneson: Thank you. And with that sorted out, I believe we can now move forward.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Jessica: Very well. *She sighs* I'll have someone get things ready.
    Capt O'Neal: While we do not have a Starfleet JAG staff here, we do have the a room set up for hearings, if it spartan.

RAdm Rose shakes her head and walks off and heads toward her Quarters of the station.

Enters said quarters, Radm Rose takes a pillow on the couch and proceeds to tear it apart.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Prime Raneson: I see... *Looks concerned as RADM Rose leaves* Well...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    (*drums fingers on thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Jessica: What? *she looks at Raneson*

Veronica: What's wrong hon? *she hugs Rose from behind*
    RAdm Rose: Ranneson. She wanted another person to be her lawyer. For her Arraignment hearing, THIS IS NOT A TRAIL, this is just reading of charges and get her initial plea.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(of course it isn't a trail - we're not on a planet)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Veronica: That is a bit odd... *she sighs* Come on... everything will be okay hun.
    Prime Raneson: "Nothing..."

(Gotta sleep now, guys. Night.)
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    edited March 2019
    (good god, making build icons for ships and stations for the fleet ops version of armada 2 is a royal PITA - probably just as much of one in regular A2 as well, come to think of it)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(*smacks everyone with a giant squeaky toy*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(No, I shan't be hit again)
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    jorin: you know they both are right. the empire will most likely do that....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *sighs* great. Now I have to have the deaths of thousands on my conscious. What a good f**king Starfleet officer I am. *she said sarcastically*
    jorin: this is how the empire works, the tarkin doctrine's rule thru fear is inhumane in its cruelty...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: set course back to the system we came from. I'm not going to be responsible for any more things like this.
    (*smacks everyone over the head with a squeaky toy*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jorin: *nods* very well... i wont force you to stay.
    Briana: does anyone else have a problem with this? Jakara? Zander? Nyssa? Jamie?