test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Amara: *leans against a nearby table and sighs*

Krystal: *checks on the grill, then realizes it wasn't even loaded and lit* Huh... oops... *preps the grill*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: Sooo.... *Looks at Raneson and Onyx* what exactly happened and why do you smell so bad?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    jakara: god that smells.... *she says covering her nose*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Older Nyssa puts a spell on her: Yeah, Mom's teaching at work, I cant smell that horrible stuff.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Finishes using the scent neutralizer, which got rid of the smell on both herself and Oynx, then processes what Briana said, and sighed, blushing*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    they must've been doing 'it', again...you two are worse than me *he remarks, having noticed the blush*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: *Raises her eyebrow, keeping her nose and mouth covered with her shirt, unsure if the smell will be gone so quickly*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Jessica: Leo what happened to your shirt?

Jamie: Used to be?

Veronica: You too Jack.

Jack: But they're so soft...

Seventeen: Well love, ready to go to the barbecue then?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    i think you can put it down now; whatever remaining molecules were in the air have likely been pulled into the ventilation system and filtered out​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Briana: *slowly removes her shirt from her nose and mouth, looking around* sooo... what now?
    now i wait until my appetite comes back, then i finish eating this roll...*a second passes* done *he then shoves the rest of it in his mouth*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Leo: I changed it, like you asked.

Rose: Soemthing wrong, Jamie? (She looks at Leo) Leo, that shirt is dirty.

Leo: Favorite shirt,

Amanda: Well, they move so quickly to where only their tails we can grab.

Radm Rose: Its like someone grabing your ponytail.

Ancient Griffon insult

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    Jessica: We just need to clean it off real quick Leo.

Jamie: Just wondering how it used to be a plushie.

Jack: I don't have a ponytail. *he looks confused and Veronica smiles softly*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Rose goes to the room where the little ones sleep, and bring out a small plushie theropod dino then gives it to the younger Jamie, and give a similar plushie polar bear to younger Nyssa.

YNyssa: Snowey.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jadzia: Yea. *smiles*
    Krystal: *working the grill*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nyssa: Should my parents bring anything other then empty stomachs, Aunti Krys?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: *sighs* So.... what to do besides wait around for food and then eat food?
    ONyssa: Well, with the kids, there is usually a game of hide and seek, and game of soccer, or at least i can remember. Usually My Mother usually keeps the kids entertained as they do like snowball fights if they get too rowdy. As for the adults, usually taking and laughing and generally not worried about the impeding disaster. Alex and Shadow do get hit alot by snowballs, as they try to be sneaky on a snowfield, and hunt the kids.
    Ancient Griffon insult

well, i brought up swimming, but you abstained​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: yeah... dont think I'm gonna swim... Soccer and snowball fights sound fun though.
    Krystal: Food and Drinks. *smiles*
    edited January 2019
    i don't know what you have against swimming...i already said the holodeck can provide a swimsuit - i mean, it isn't like you CAN'T swim or anything​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited January 2019
    ONyssa: Becuase no one said this was one, so no one is wearing anything apporiate, and most of the female side of the crew does not want to depend on a holodeck for clothing. Especially around people we know who like to prank others. (She is looking directly at Alex)
    Ancient Griffon insult

*blank stare* i'm almost 500, not 12...i can get my own thrills without needing to vanish someone's clothing - and it doesn't need to be holographic for me to do it, anyway​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Alex...
    what? i'm practically a demi-god - vanishing things is ridiculously easy​​

#LegalizeAwoo

ONyssa: Not reassuring.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Quit making us all feel small. *chuckles*
    well, apparently that one *he jerks a thumb at jakara* is more powerful than a Q, so ALL of us are small compared to that​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: I do know how to swim by the way.... I mean I can control water so of course i know how to swim.... Like Nyssa said, I don't wanna trust the holodeck for a swimsuit... and secondly.... I'm wearing a holoemitter as a disguise right now so i look like my normal self... I have no idea what would happen if i went swimming while wearing this...