test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (A Cat who was trying to make things perfect for her boss, she was absorbed in the task. You seen cats absorbed in a task and spook them, where they jump really HIGH and swat or run? You just did that)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (well, given you never described her doing this: giphy.gif

i'd say she didn't get scared that badly)

*alex crosses his arms and arches an eye at the caitian* so...can i set up my butterbeer keg or do you feel the need to smack me with a newspaper for startling you? either works for me, really​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Kessae: Not till the Admiral gives her okay. I do not want to mess this up. (She hits her commbadge) Kessae to Admiral Jade, please come to the main holodeck, at your earliest conveience.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *comes in after a bit, pulling her favorite BBQ grill and in casual clothes* Had to make a stop aboard Lexington...

Alex what did you do?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    *he hands krystal a PADD containing a gif of a cat rocketing through the air after something white drops in front of it (aka, the one i posted above)* i did that, basically - i think she wants to smack me with a newspaper *he says with faint amusement in his voice*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (also, they've declared a state of emergency for the state of pennsylvania because of the incoming storm, so...if you don't hear from me for the next few days starting later tonight or tomorrow, it's because the power went out, so DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jakara: *follows briana.* so why'd you get a ship?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,151 Arc User
    Briana: taking the dude that looks like... well its complicated... taking him to his home galaxy and time... gonna be away from here for a month... *Enters the hanger bay, excitedly gesturing towards the ship*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (oh, it'll be longer than a month...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jakara: *examines the ship for a moment slowly nodding.* nice.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: wanna know what I named it? *smirks*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (no...i'm still face-faulting from last week)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jakara: what'd you name it?
    Briana: I named it "The Stardust Crusader." Remember that one really weird yet awesome show I made you watch with me?
    Kessae looks at Krystal: Admiral is this what you were thinking about? (She gives a very big smile)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Alex... don't scare people.
    And Kessae... not familiar with barbecue huh? You're welcome to join us.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    hey, i wasn't deliberately trying this time! i came early to set up this keg and someone was already here​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jakara: oh yeah....you named a ship after that...really...
    Briana: Hey, its a good name.... Don't you think?
    Kessae: Where I grew up, a gathering like this was only for leadership changes. My upbringing was not normal.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: On Earth... things like this are for fun. Social events, family gatherings... just... fun.
    Kessae: Not everyplace is like Earth, and not everyone is human. (She looks at Krystal) Is this setup with in your expected paramaters, Admiral?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: I know its not like Earth. And I know not everyone is human. Hell... I'm a Trill.

But getting together with friends and family, with good, fresh food? That is good for morale. And I'm not going to order you to stay for the food... but you're more than welcome to.

As for location... it'll work.
    Kessae: Good. (Looks at Alex and gives a big frown) I have some more work to sort through, but I will be back in 90 minutes.
    Ancient Griffon insult

it'll probably take that long just to get things going, since the grill needs time to heat properly - unless we cheat *he adds with a sideways glance at krystal*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jakara: its alright I suppose.
    Briana: Just alright? *Shrugs and turns around, walking towards the hanger exit* C'mon, lets find everyone...
    Jakara: sounds good. *heads to the exit as well.*
    Briana: *Starts walking through the corridors of K-13, searching for the BBQ as she wasn't told where it would be before she left the lexington*
    Jakara: *follows behind her* I guess zander will meet us there.