test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,017 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Sorry about that... apparently I had the difficulty up higher than expected.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: Eh, its fine.... I was more worried about how you where. You know you or anyone else hasn't asked why I was.... *Remembers her phaser rifle is slinged on her back and her phaser pistol is still in its holster* and still am... armed.... Jorin is kinda always heavily armed and armoured... But i never even got a glance... *Chuckles* Raneson didn't get one either....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: Really didn't think about it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    spike does the best to show she cares for Briana, but then looks around then lets a big TRIBBLE off.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Ezri and Krystal: *recoils from Spike, holding their noses*
    Briana: *Recoils, Immediately covers her Mouth and nose with the shirt under her uniform jacket, finding it a bit difficult to get over her foxed out face right away* By the prophets that smells horrible.... *Looks at Ezri and Krystal with part of her face still covered* The enhanced nose is making this worse for, isn't it?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: *muffled by her hand* While its nothing compared to changing diapers... yea... its bad.
    Ezri: Stinky...
    Briana: Well... my shirt isn't helping with the smell very much.... This has given me a good idea to design and implement later though... and yeah Ezri... it is stinky... Sorry spike...
    Fiona: Why he let off gas? He ate not beans?

Nyssa causing a little breeze to dissipate the flatulence: Oh, dont worry, it can get worse. You know, Stegosaurus and Birds are more related then to us Mammals. and we can get the flu from Birds.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jorin: *recoils back holding his nose.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *Looks at Nyssa, muttering to herself* Why didn't I think of doing that with air...
    Krystal: *goes out into the corridor*
    Spike seems to snicker or laugh, but them grunts.

Nyssa goes over to Jamie and Amanda: This is what Mom and Ma didnt want to happen to us, but them. (She brushes Jamie hair)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: *Follows Krystal, once in the corridor, removing the shirt from her face* Oh hey, real quick. something i needed to talk to you about, mom....
    Krystal: And that is...
    edited December 2018
    Briana: Well... Jorin told me he's gonna try to get back to his time and galaxy to search for something and he asked me if I wanted to go with him.... I told him I'd have to ask kayla since medical leave and all.... and then i said I would have to ask you.... I have no idea how long he'd be gone... Hopefully not months or years... if he was i think I'd find a way back much sooner....
    edited December 2018
    Krystal: Seeing as how this would probably normally go through your Captain...
    *shakes her head after a moment*
    Stay out of trouble alright? I'll inform Captain O'Connor that you're taking some Leave time for a personal matter.
    edited December 2018
    Briana: Alright, thank you mom.... I promise to try to stay out of trouble and not be gone for too long....

Krystal: I'm holding you to it.
    Briana: How long is too long? A month? two months?... 'Cause i do wanna try to be back in under two months...
    Krystal: *shrug*
    Briana: Two Months then.... and uhhh... thanks again mom... *Hugs Krystal* I'll let you know when I head out with him eventually... might be awhile to get ready...
    Fiona looks at Spike as she sits back down and tries to goto sleep.

Fiona: Spike Sleepy. (looks around)
    Ancient Griffon insult

A call comes from Andromeda, from Adm Cartwright's office to the Lexington.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (52 posts and not a damn thing happened!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Krystal: *goes to her ready room and answers*
    (And you're contributing so much!)

Briana: oh... alright... Seeya later mom.... Like i said... I'll send you a message before we end up leaving..... *Sighs and heads back into sickbay, walking up to jorin*
    Adm Cartwright: So, does the chair seem to have some chains to them now?

Nyssa runs up to Briana and Jorin: You two getting into trouble?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: Probably.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,214 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    (I'm sorry guys I've been very sick the past week. I'm not sure what I missed but I'm about to pass out again.. I haven't even been able to leave my bed for more than a minute at a time... I'm going to try and get caught up when I wake up I wanted to let you know sooner but i could barely think with the fever i have. Basically it physically hurt me to open my eyes, breathe, or move. Still hurts but not as much)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.