test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: You wanna get a salad for spike?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Enters sickbay, finishing a comm conservation* ... Right, I'll signal the 401st, Raneson out.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    Jorin: *watches briana and the group setting his helmet on a table.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Prime Raneson: *Looks at Briana and Jorin* Briana, Jorin...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: Do you think Spike would like to eat a head of lettuce, or do you think spike would like spinach more? *Looks at Fiona, Ezri and Cleo. not hearing or pretending not to hear Raneson at the moment*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Jorin: * waves a greeting hand to raneson as he walks over to a replicator making a salad for spike.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs* I have news to bring, Jorin... Briana...
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Ezri: I have no idea.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: *Looks behind her for a moment before looking back to spike and the others* Bit busy at the moment, we're trying to get spike fed... *Looks at Ezri* Yeah, i don't know either.... I wouldn't know how much to give him either if we did have an idea.... *Chuckles*
    Jorin: see if he likes this doctor. *he hands the bowl of salad to ezri with a smirk.*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Spike gets up on her feet and starts to eat the salad, slowly at first but them chowing down on it. She is however a messy eater.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Ezri: Yay!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: *Chuckles as she pets spike gently* Looks like spike is really hungry. Good job everyone! *Looks back and smiles at Jorin*
    edited December 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Smiles for a second and then clears her throat* As much as I like seeing this... I have news to bring.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Jorin: *lightly smiles back at briana as he gently lets spike*
    Briana: Keep feeding spike you guys, Be right back *Gets onto her feet, turning around and walking towards Raneson* what's up?
    Prime Raneson: Briana, I've just finished speaking to law enforcement high-ups. In an hour, law enforcement agencies will begin a manhunt for Matt, and a warrant has been issued for his arrest... Any diplomatic immunity, if he had any, has been revoked in accordance with Section IX of the Crimes Regarding Diplomats Act of 2178, and Section VI of the Diplomatic Misconduct Convention of 2313. Essentially, Matt is a wanted criminal now.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Briana: *Says under her breath, trying to make sure none of the younger ones hear her* Oh S**t....
    Spike seems to do her purr as she pushes the bowl bowl back to the kids.

Fiona: I think she wants more. Maybe some ranch?

Nyssa walks over: Matt is not going to allow himself to be arrested, over something he thinks was right. And he can make a star blow itself apart.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2018
    Jorin: be that as it may most one is above the law, whether you think you were right or wrong is irrelevant.
    Ezri: Nah... lets stick with what we know works.
    Briana: *Looks at Nyssa* You know a lot of Criminals won't allow themselves to be arrested.... and most try to justify things to themselves so they think they're right.... So why should we treat Matt different from any other criminal? Its our job as not only starfleet officers, but members of society to uphold the law in this regard... We can't just let him hurt people and animals that don't deserve it just because he and he alone thinks he's right...
    Nyssa: Yeah, but none can blow up a star.

Fiona come back with another salad bowl with more veggies, which Spike eats, but seems to be slowing down.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: So are we supposed to cower in fear and bend to his every whim?
    Nyssa: No. (Points at Kayla) She one of three people that Shadow will listen too, that i am sure about. But you cnat go guns aready at him.

Fiona goes and get a bucket of water, which the minidino starts to drink from.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited December 2018
    Prime Raneson: Matt will have to be punished either way, Nyssa. He did commit a serious crime.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Krystal: *walks in and notices Ezri* Troublemaker. *picks up her daughter and hugs her*
    Briana: As much as I would love to continue talking about Matt and all, Its out of my hands now.... So I'm gonna place my worries elsewhere.... *Nods to them and walks back over to spike, gently petting spike again* are you fed or still hungry? *Turns her head to krystal* Feeling better, mom?
    Krystal: Yea. I am.
    Briana: Good to hear.... oh, and you're welcome i broke your fall in that holodeck program..... *chuckles softly as she pets spike*