test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,900 Arc User
    jorin: who's bearing those responsibilities while you are trying to gain control of this. and why did you do it in the first place knowing youd have to learn how to control it and still having the weight of the ship and crew on your shoulders?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,151 Arc User
    Briana: Because I thought we would be in the past far longer then we actually were. If Alex didn't tear down my mom the way he did we may still be there giving me more time.... Speaking of Alex's Actions.... that's one of the things I'm worried about.... If Alex could tear into my mom so easily with little... No, not little... No remorse..... It makes me wonder who on my crew would do the same to me in my current state.... I trust in my crew enough to take care of the ship and my responsibilities....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    jorin: *nods with a softer expression.* i can understand your concerns, alex isnt the only of his type out there. their are many others in the galaxy and universe i imagine that share his way of thinking, and if anyone disrespected you or krystal they would have me to answer too. *puts his hand on brianas shoulder with a slight look of protective anger that fades after a moment*
    you're a lot stronger then you know briana, you should really give your self more credit.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: I... I know i should.... *Sighs* I mean i got captured, but then I freed myself before anyone even tried to rescue me.... Also causing chaos to those evil Robots.... I got them to start fighting each other.... I sabotaged a whole bunch of their computers too.... All while waiting for someone to come rescue me... But i rescued myself for the most part... So I can at least give myself some credit for that
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nyssa: Looks like you put the diffculty to 11, Auntie. Usually, you don't get Supatrolls till you get to the park. (Points down the rods to the south, about half a mile you can see an open space)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    jorin: that lack of a rescue was partially due to alex tearing into krystal. i thought him a competent leader but after seeing how he treats his so called friends im not so sure, if he treats those close to him like that i can only imagine how he treats those under him.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Honestly I wasn't even paying attention when I started the program.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nyssa: that'll earn you a trip to Auntie Kayla, Auntie Krys.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *chuckles* Think I did alright...
    Just a little sore from that last hit, but I held my own.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: *sighs* yeah.... so... let's go check on spike and everyone else before we go find my mom....
    jorin: *nods* very well.
    Briana:*walks over to check on Spike and the kids* Hey....
    Fiona looks up at Briana then hugs her: Spike hurt.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*Ezri is walking around Spike in an oversized lab coat*
    Briana: *hugs back* yeah... I know spike is hurt.... I wish he wasn't...*walks over to Spike, kneeling down and gently petting him, turning her head and looking at Ezri* nice lab coat. *chuckles quietly*
    Spike is resting as you can see his tail is in restraints.

Fiona: He is always wanting to play with us and liek to be played with. Not right he cant do that now.

Aiden: Seems my work is done, Admiral. Till next time.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: *Quietly and sadly mutters something about Matt just getting away with it as she pets spike* Everything is gonna be alright...
    jorin: *walks up to spikes bed shaking his head with a sigh.* im sure he'll be alright in a few days.
    Ezri: Needs to heal up. But we will make sure he knows he's loved.
    Krystal: On this ship? There's always a next time Aiden. *smiles*
    Briana: yeah... I hope he feels better... and I'm sure the little guy knows that he's loved... *pets spike while holding her free arm open for a hug*
    Ezri: *hugs Briana*
    Briana: *hugs back, closing her eyes and sighing*
    Fiona: Maybe Momma cna heal Spike. (looks around for Jessica) Where Momma go Ezri?

Nyssa: Well, Knowing my sister she will be hovering around Spike.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Ezri: *shrug*
    Krystal: Same with Ezri.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (come on...some of us would like to finish the hur'q war BEFORE the next major war starts)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (Naaaaaaah.)

Briana: I'm sorry that us playing around in the holodeck ended up with Matt hurting Spike.... I'm gonna do what I can so Matt can't do anything like that to anyone again.
    edited December 2018
    Nyssa: You know, Spike is female, right?

Fiona: Evie, Ezri, what does Spike eat?
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*detonates nuke in thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (We haven't even STARTED it Shadow.)

Krystal: That... I did not know. Aiden never really indicated one way or the other...
    Ezri: Salad.
    (THEY started it when they attacked bajor and blew up the indomitable)​​

#LegalizeAwoo